Vanity – August Kit Club Project

1. Sayujya August 14, 2012 at 6:53 pm

More beautiful if possible than on ustream ! ;o) I hope that it will be possible to order the kit on the next round …..

2. Pocono Pam August 14, 2012 at 7:12 pm

Kathy! SCREAMED with delight and amazement when I first saw this VANITY!!! LOOOOOOVE IT! Appreciate that you created so the “drawers” to hold photo mats! Really like how the closet turned out!

3. Barbieluv August 15, 2012 at 12:46 pm

That is just AMAZING!!!! It’s so beautiful.

4. Kimberly Hubbard August 15, 2012 at 2:53 pm

your amazing! i can’t keep up but that is good since my minds works so fast! LOVE IT COME TO SAN DIEGO! you can stay at my hotel FREE anytime…..

5. Jen Wright August 17, 2012 at 12:44 pm

Seriously?? Your brain is amazing!! They are gorgeous and remind me of an old vanity dresser I once had. A-MA-ZING!!! Hugs!! Jen

6. zandra August 17, 2012 at 1:35 pm

Love, love, love the vanity. I asked Jim to make one…lol You beat him..lol
    Hugz, Z

7. Mimi2six August 18, 2012 at 2:21 am

Oh my gosh, the vanity is amazing and as others have said, you are amazing! I can’t believe you created this awesome piece out of paper. I am so sad that I can’t afford to participate in the kit of the month club but I am happy that I can at least purchase the tutorial. Can’t wait to see what else you come up with, you are so talented!

8. Mimi2six August 18, 2012 at 2:21 am

9. Katina August 20, 2012 at 10:42 pm

What a great vanity, it really takes me back!! Can’t wait to order the pattern when I have some money…

10. Anonymous August 21, 2012 at 11:55 pm

Love it, when do you plan on posting tutorial?

11. Queen Mary August 22, 2012 at 2:25 am

OMG, how am I just finding out about you??? I love this vanity!

12. allthatscrafty August 22, 2012 at 8:58 pm

So very beautiful can NOT wait to get my kit in the mail!! I haved loved being a part of this summers kit club!! Kathy you are so gifted. Love all you do.

13. Jackie August 22, 2012 at 11:02 pm

sooooo adorable, i love the closet too! everything! wow! you’re amazing.