Kit Club Paper Collections Reveal – September, October, November 2012

Hi All, Drum Roll PLEASE!!!! Here are the papers for the up coming Kit Club Projects:

Bonus Tool – Each month will include a New Tab Punch by We R Memory Keepers Tab Punchesby the end of the 3 months, you will own them all!!!!

September 2012, Prima Craftsman – Project, Vintage Lunch Box/Tool Box Optional adder

October 2012, Glitz Design Cashmere Dame – Project, Feed Your Soul, Ultimate Recipe Book/or Album

November 2012, Basic Grey Serenade – Project, Mini Album – I have saved a super cool design for this one.  I love these papers.

Open Enrollment for the Kit Club will be on Wednesday, July 25th at 8AM CST.

Upcoming Holiday Projects – Non- Kit Club Projects
Halloween Project – Spooky Times, My Minds Eye, Lost & Found Halloween and another collection.
(I can’t make up my mind!!!).  I will have several Halloween collection kits for this one.

Project – Grandfather Clock

I will also have a Christmas version using the Graphic 45 Nutcracker Collection.  Kits will be available for these two project. I will have several Christmas/Holiday collection kits for this one.

Class Update – Wednesday, July 25th we will start working on the CHA Enjoy the Journey Album

Wedding Project will be recording over the weekend and up and Ustream by Monday.

Thank you all and I hope you love my paper choices.

1. Elizabeth July 21, 2012 at 10:36 pm

Kathy. I am a first-timer for your kit club. I am just finishing off the Retro Fit Album and LOVE IT. I wasn’t sure when I first saw it, but now that it is on its way to being done (with a bit of a booboo), I am loving how it is turning out. Your instructions and video are most helpful. I will be signing up for the next round. Can’t wait to do July’s album. I am going to use it for my trip to Italy last year. Can you say Perfecto!

2. Marcia July 21, 2012 at 11:35 pm

I think I cannot resist signing up, and I fear that this could become a habit. Whatever shall I do? You are SO talented, Kathy! So glad I found you. Have been enjoying your videos – you’re so funny! – but now I want – nay, I NEED – to get into the kit club. 😀 Made Confessions for my niece who just had a baby girl, and she adored it. Thanks!

3. Teresa July 22, 2012 at 12:37 am

love the Cashmere line – so retro. oh heck I like them all who am I kidding. lol and the tab punches are awesome1

4. annette Mc July 22, 2012 at 3:49 am

I dont think my previous comment got on, but your kit club is the best thing I have been a member of…. and you are one of the brightest spots of my life. I look forward to every show and am glad to know you and learn from you.

{

5. Diane July 22, 2012 at 8:41 am

Love the look of the yellow and the brads in the Serenade collection. Will I remember on Wednesday to sign up for these kits- let’s wait and see

6. Diane July 22, 2012 at 8:42 am

7. Fleasbenz July 22, 2012 at 10:44 am

Thank you for sharing the kit club paper selections. This time I will avoid duplicates. I love the idea of including the punches. Count me in for another year of kits. Happy Kit Club Anniversary!

8. Linette July 22, 2012 at 2:03 pm

Kathy I am so addicted to your work. As you know I have been going through a rough time and crafting has been my escape. Thanks again for sharing your awesome talent and friendship.

9. Orlie July 23, 2012 at 5:48 pm

I can’t wait to see if I make it this time! Hope you have a GOOD supply on hand! Hint hint. Orlie

10. lindabelll July 25, 2012 at 12:50 pm

I’m in…..yea…….can’t wait to begin crafting with kathy.

11. Tam July 25, 2012 at 1:16 pm

Kathy I stumbled upon your YouTube and you are amazing. I so wish I could afford your Kit Club, but will have to hold off for now! Definitely going on Christmas wishlist for hubby. I am however signing up for your videos on USTREAM. Thanks so much for sharing your talent!