“Retro Fitted” Mini Album – Youtube Mini Series

1. tnscrapper July 10, 2012 at 4:57 am

Super idea!!!! I am going to purchase this tutorial for sure! Catch you later!

Marilyn C.

2. marga July 10, 2012 at 7:46 am

I love, it, I love it!!

3. Mardi July 10, 2012 at 11:04 am

Like that idea petty neat.Geuss I need to get my behind in gear and make the album.LOL

4. Anonymous July 10, 2012 at 1:40 pm

Diva, you R-O-C-K! You are so very generous with your talents. You have the clearest and most complete tutorials out there. You are just wonderful to us PITAs and to everyone. Thanks so much for this series so everyone can get a complete lesson on layouts, as well as minis. (Sorry for the gushing) 😉
    ~Hope

5. Anonymous July 10, 2012 at 2:32 pm

Yeah Kathy, Number 1 on the Cricut top 40. . .you know you are always Number 1 with us. Thanks for your inspiration, talent and teaching. . . AJS

6. Anonymous July 10, 2012 at 3:00 pm

This is great! I love your classes and watch you all the time you are so much fun. I make most of you great creations for my 12×12 layouts and this is the cherry on top for me. Thank you so much for all of your generous classes. Lots of hugs, bnkurpie

7. Care Kester July 10, 2012 at 3:13 pm

I’m having a hard time figuring out where you get the plain albums to start with….I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all of these projects and especially this album but where do we purchase the albums? Thanks so much!

8. Kraftychick July 10, 2012 at 4:23 pm

Another winner, Miss Kathy!!! You’re killing my checkbook!!!! Can’t wait to save up for some of your trinkets too – great idea!

Jackie

9. Anonymous July 10, 2012 at 5:10 pm

@CareKester, you have to make the album. The tutuorial is available to purchase on the paperphenomenon.blogspot.com site under the “tutorials” tab at the top of the page.

10. bharsch July 10, 2012 at 11:32 pm

Love this Kathy. I love the papers you used. Did I say that I just love this? LOL

11. Lmags July 10, 2012 at 11:45 pm

HEY Kathy! I love that you’re doing this on you tube.I LOVE your Ustream classes but I like the short and sweet side of you tube. You asked for suggestions so my request would be that while we are working on layouts maybe you could use your cricut. You have always been so creative with that thing! Can’t wait to see what you do! Thanks for sharing your creativity with the rest of us!

12. Cindy Vernon July 11, 2012 at 5:56 pm

Cant wait to make mine. I would love to seeyou use some cricut cuts on these layouts. Thanks , Cindy

13. DebW July 12, 2012 at 12:07 am

Kathy you are such an inspiration to me. My housework certainly has suffered since I discovered your blog. (hee hee). I am so looking forward to seeing your layouts on Youtube. I too would love to see you use some cricut cuts. Thanks for sharing your talents. Debbie