All Occasion Mini Album Tutorial

Hi All!!! The All Occasion Mini Album tutorial is posted. Click on the Tutorials Tab to pick up your copy! Remember the file is an instant download, be sure to check out the download instructions.
 Photobucket  Class Time Change – See you all for class on Wednesday at 7PM CST.

6 Comments

1. Marilyn C. May 15, 2012 at 1:41 am

AWESOME!!!!! I hope I can make it Wednesday night!!! Thanks Kathy!

Marilyn C. (tnscrapper)

2. Pookie May 15, 2012 at 3:06 pm

count me in…I can’t wait….save a seat for me in the corner…

pookie

3. SherryBee May 21, 2012 at 3:59 pm

Hi, Kathy! I just ‘found’ you! AWESOME projects! You are great!
    I am thinking about getting this tutorial….I guess that is all I can do, since I was not in your 3 month plan where this was provided???
    But, I need to know…..
    Do you provide a list of the items you used for us to find and purchase?
    Can we watch your class videos, after we get all the items together?
    I’m so sorry to ask so many questions…I am kinda clueless….

Thank you for your time, and awesome projects!
    SherryBee in AZ

4. Elena May 30, 2012 at 12:39 pm

I am so glad you are doing it in the evening!! Hello Cookie!! IM BACK!!! Miss me??

5. Lisa Roskam June 4, 2012 at 8:49 pm

Hey Kathy!!! Can I just say I LOVE this album!!!! I’ve just about finished my first one (I plan on making a few for friends). I have the tutorial and I watched both classes in which you made the Glory album. Will you be doing a quick follow up class to finish the album? The reason I ask is I’m not sure what the photo placement things are/for AND, I would love to watch you make the interactive page that is at the end of the tutorial. Thanks so much and REALLY am enjoying making this album!

6. Núria September 30, 2016 at 9:58 am

Hi Kathy! Just posted on youtube and your facebook fan group my new Mini Album! It came out wonderful. Love it! Thanks for the easy to follow explanations. You are a crack! hahaha
    I had so much fun. Thanks 🙂

Here is the link just in case you want to see: