Announcement

Hello Everyone!!! Drum Roll PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are the paper collections that will be featured in the Paper Phenomenon Kit Club for June, July & August of 2012

Summer Fresh, by Simple Stories
Check-In, by Kaiser Craft
A Ladies’ Diary, by Graphic 45

I can’t wait to share the project with your all.  Thank you and welcome to the Paper Phenomenon Kit Club.

Don’t forget, you will receive an email invite to access the Members’ Only Kit Club site on June 1st.

Thank you.

1. Tracy Heaton May 4, 2012 at 10:37 am

Ohh you tease Kathy! Can’t wait to see the project using the Simple Stories paper especially, it’s just up my street.
    Take care
    Tracy x

2. Mardi May 4, 2012 at 12:20 pm

So checking out the new papers couldn’t find the Check-In, by Kaiser Craft for a peek so don’t know about it, first one it’s ok but Kathy the graphic 45 A Ladies Diary OMG and the stamps they will have to go with them. Loving that set. Now just waiting for a peek at the Projects.LOL Know I’ll love them.

3. Anonymous May 4, 2012 at 1:32 pm

Yayyyyyyy! Thanks for the info, Diva! This is really exciting! WOOO HOOOO!
    ~Hope

4. msbezly May 4, 2012 at 1:42 pm

Kathy – I LOVE the Graphic 45 papers!!! The Summer Fresh looks totally funtastic and the Check-In is a great summer vaca collection! Thanks so much for your great eye for awesomtasious paper lines. Can’t wait to see what you’ve done with them!!!

5. Fleasbenz May 4, 2012 at 8:45 pm

Thank You Thank you for posting the paper lines. I already purchased the Simple Stories but not the others. Now I won’t have so many double papers. Can’t wait for the kits

Felicia W

6. Andrene May 4, 2012 at 10:19 pm

Haven’t seen the Kaiser Craft paper yet but love the other two. Love the denim looking papers, stickers and notecards in Summer Fresh. And glad to see G45 has added the pretty blue and green in this line. Should be a fun crafting summer!!!

7. Mrs. Kwan May 5, 2012 at 7:26 am

YES!!! I just told someone you were going to do something with the new G45 collection. My paper genius!!!