May Kit Club Project

Hint for the June Kit Collection – Simple Stories Summer Fresh and???????????

1. Craftymv May 1, 2012 at 8:44 pm

Is it Pink Paislee – London Market.

2. tblue May 1, 2012 at 8:59 pm

Awesome as usual!!!

3. Anonymous May 1, 2012 at 9:08 pm

Wild

4. Anonymous May 1, 2012 at 9:13 pm

Fantastic idea for an all round album, I really do like this one and it will also make a great gift without explanations LOL ladysilverwolf

5. Anonymous May 1, 2012 at 9:15 pm

Kathy, as always. OMG great album. bnkurpie

6. Mary Matthys May 1, 2012 at 9:47 pm

I love this album pattern! Are you going to sell the tutorial for this album?

7. Brenda Devall May 1, 2012 at 10:40 pm

Love, love, love this album. Very user friendly and beautiful with lots and lots of room for photos. Can’t ask for more than that. Thanks Kathy!

8. Maria Helena May 1, 2012 at 10:53 pm

when is this kit going to be available? Does it come with papers and everything. Sorry, I am new…

9. Sandi May 2, 2012 at 12:31 am

I’m definitely buying this one. OMG I love this one!!!!

10. Ana May 2, 2012 at 2:07 am

Hello Kathy, OMG I’m loving it and the best part is that I already bought this collection. I will be buying your tutorial, can’t wait.
    P.S. I bought your Contessa tutorial and I made it with the Simple Stories Documented collection, it came out beautiful, thanks for all your creations.

11. Amy524 May 2, 2012 at 6:06 am

Kathy, What a beautiful album!!! I don’t know how you come up with these awesome projects, but please don’t stop!!! I love your classes and your projects, you rock!!!

12. Amy524 May 2, 2012 at 6:08 am

Kathy, You ROCK!!! I don’t know how you keep coming up with such beautiful projects, but please don’t ever stop!! I love your classes, tutorials and projects!!! You are the best!!!

13. Tracy Heaton May 2, 2012 at 7:15 am

Another triumph Kathy – just lovely
    Thanks for all your inspiration
    Tracy

14. Seline May 2, 2012 at 11:50 am

I see three Christmas presents coming out of this album! You’re making my Christmas giving easy!
    Seline

15. bluucaca May 2, 2012 at 2:25 pm

Love this mini album would love to get the tutorail love the vintage feel of the paper also feels like Shabby Chick also. can’t wait to see this on class i hope

16. Anonymous May 2, 2012 at 5:14 pm

I agree with the other ladies’ comments. I’ve been making each project in multiples (ea. tutorial) to give for gifts throughout the year. I’m a happy scrapper! Thanks for your continued inspiration. These projects are simply the best and I love your taste in choosing papers! Go, go, go…can’t wait until June Kit Club begins (my first!) Tudy (sasha-vonny)

17. Jessica May 2, 2012 at 6:18 pm

I just love this album! The paper is really nice. I really like that wallet from your CHA album too.

18. Pookie May 3, 2012 at 12:37 am

I will be there. I can’t wait to make this. I think I will make this a couples book. 🙂 great job Kat! I hope your feeling better. Been thinking of you.

pookie

19. SuperHappyScrapper May 4, 2012 at 12:19 am

Who cares about the June Kit club.. not me since I’m not in it. Tell me about July kit club then you will see me dance. LOL

20. Cindy May 6, 2012 at 2:25 pm

This is all occasion freaking awesome, is what it is! how lucky we are that you share your amazing creations with us! Cannot wait to make this!

21. Cindy May 6, 2012 at 2:26 pm

this is not the all occasion mini, it’s the freaking amazing all occasion mini. This is fantastic and I cannot wait to make it! Thank you for sharing all your incredible brain waves with these creations!

22. joy May 10, 2012 at 8:03 pm

beautiful.. I wish I can be in the kit club, it’s not in my budget. Great project. Is there a tutorial on the add on interactive element that you added in your CHA album? I would love to add that on to my mini’s. TFS!

23. Anonymous May 13, 2012 at 8:56 am

ohh my gosh!!! Is all I can say. I really hope you are making this tut available…cant wait to make this album!!!

Nurse Nancy =)