Kraft Color Cardstock

Hi all!  As most of you may know, Michaels is no longer carrying the Kraft cardstock in Packs of 25– so sad.  I found a replacement.  This is what I am using in my kits.  I get it from a distributor, but I found a place online (well not me Dr. E did). The online store is called Create For Less.  I have shopped there before.  They have good service and I have never had a bad experience.  I was going to sell the cardstock on my blog, but I just can’t keep up with all the orders.  Thank you all so much.  I will always let you know what color I used so you can pick it up.

Here is the link

Happy Shopping

PS: Let them know Paper Phenomenon sent you. We may be able to get a discount code!

1. Sandra Konrad April 12, 2012 at 1:56 am

your the bomb!I was holding onto my last pack of 12×12 craft paper.

2. Nathalie April 12, 2012 at 2:31 am

Thank you yea……… A place that ships to Canada…

3. scrappinurs April 12, 2012 at 5:19 am

Thanks Kathy, I was wondering where to get some. I am running low too and want to make the gas pump at some point and will need it. You’re the best and Dr.E too!!!

4. scrappinurs April 12, 2012 at 5:21 am

Thanks Kathy, I was wondering where to get some more, I’m starting to run out. I want to make the gas pump at some point and will need some. You’re the best and Dr. E too!!!

5. SweetHeartCrafts April 12, 2012 at 10:47 am

Thanks for the heads up on that. Dr. E you rock girl. Kathy of course you rock.

6. SweetHeartCrafts April 12, 2012 at 10:50 am

Kathy ur awesome. Thanks for the heads up. Dr. E as always ur amazing. 🙂

7. SweetHeartCrafts April 12, 2012 at 10:50 am

Thanks for the heads up on that. Dr. E you rock girl. Kathy of course you rock.

8. Deneen April 12, 2012 at 10:59 am

Thanks for sharing. I have heard of them but have never ordered from them.

9. Becky Dunham April 12, 2012 at 8:42 pm

Thanks for the link Kathy! I was wondering if Michaels was just low on kraft last time I was there, did not realize they are no longer carrying it! What is wrong with them!!!! I will tell them you sent me, would be great to get a discount code 🙂

10. Anonymous April 16, 2012 at 6:19 pm

thanks for the heads up … 2 more places for Kraft paper is Hobby Lobby is still carrying it (I had a discussion with my Hobby Lobby about the situation with Michael’s and Joanne’s no longer carrying the Kraft) and also I received a catalog from Oriental Trading Company … 60 sheets of Kraft for 6.25.

11. sleigh April 19, 2012 at 1:26 am

Thanks for letting us know. I did notice that they didn’t seem to have anymore when I went in. Being in Canada I would probably order marjority of stuff online and don’t b/c it just takes WAY TO LONG to get here from the US. I am happy that I bought a few from Michaels so I’m good for a little bit and I have ordered once from the link you shared… we luv discount codes 🙂