Watch Ustream Video recordings on Ipads, Iphones or a mobile device

1. solucky April 3, 2012 at 3:34 am

Woohoo! I’m so happy to be able to view these classes on my IPad. Dr. E totally rocks! And thanks to you too, Kathy, for providing this subscription link to view your previously recorded classes.

2. Ginger April 3, 2012 at 9:53 am

Thanks Kathy! This is so awesome. YOU are so awesome!

3. Ginger April 3, 2012 at 9:54 am

Thanks Kathy! This is so awesome. YOU are so awesome!

4. Liz April 3, 2012 at 10:31 am

Thanks Kathy, that’s exactly what I wanted to do when I signed up, but could not get it to work. Thanks Dr.

5. Liz April 3, 2012 at 10:32 am

Thanks Kathy and Dr. E thats exactly what I wanted to do when I signed up.

6. GingerNY April 3, 2012 at 1:03 pm

Thank you! Thank you! to Dr. E and wonderful Kathy

7. angel April 3, 2012 at 2:49 pm

Thanks to Kathy and Dr. E! This is great! Can’t wait till I can afford to get on box.com. My only question to Kathy is where did you get that great water desktop screen for your IPAD? It’s so cool!!!!

8. Eileen April 3, 2012 at 3:18 pm

Oh how kewl. I gota go order my subscription. Forgot, what a ninny. Thank you Dr E for getting Kathy in line. LOL Kathy, thank you for all you do!!!!!

9. Cristina83 April 3, 2012 at 6:43 pm

Yes, I have been watching you for a couple years now but my schedule is crazy so i only get to watch recordings but now i finally get to participate in the chat!! Can’t wait for the next one! CRISTINA:)

10. Cristina83 April 3, 2012 at 6:45 pm

Yes, I have been following you for a couple years now but my schedule is crazy, so i only get to watch the recordings, and now i finally get to participate in the chat! Can’t wait for the next show!!!:) Cristina

11. Bee April 4, 2012 at 1:28 am

I can not wait to view the recordings. Thanks so much Kathy and Dr. E. Love it!!!!

Bee

12. Linda April 18, 2012 at 7:14 pm

Aloha Kathy! I just subscribed to your vids via box.com. Thanks so much for sharing your awesomeness and thanks to Dr. E for helping you! You guys rock! Hugs from Hawaii, Linda