Peep Show – Baby’s First Year

Hi All!  I shared this peep show during my Ustream class yesterday.  I know you all can’t make it so I am sharing with you all here on my blog.

I am calling this one, Baby’s First Year. Capturing Baby’s First Year is so important, but where you store and display these special moments are equally important.  I can’t wait to show you more!  This class project is on the schedule for late April.

There will be a kit for the project. The kit will feature the Graphic 45 Little Darlings Collection.

1. Denise March 29, 2012 at 9:42 pm

I love this you make such Beautiful things I wish I had half your talent 🙂

2. Donelda March 29, 2012 at 10:21 pm

I have only been following you for a short time but have fallen in love with your projects. I may have to dive in and order a kit for this project. I am going to be a grandma for the 1st time in June and I would love to be the one that puts this heirloom item on the gift table !!! I want to also tell you that I LMAO during your recordings (and live ustream when I can). Keep up the amazing work. You are truly an inspiration.

3. Anonymous March 29, 2012 at 10:23 pm

I would settle for a tenth of Kathy’s talent. Oh dear God, please make me 1/10th as talented as Kathy! Please, please, please! Amen.

4. Peggy March 29, 2012 at 11:06 pm

That is sooooo adorable!

5. Peggy March 29, 2012 at 11:06 pm

That is soooo adorable!

6. Cheryl M March 29, 2012 at 11:42 pm

I love it! Can’t wait to get the kit.

7. Teresa March 30, 2012 at 12:00 am

this is so precious

8. JoAnn March 30, 2012 at 12:20 am

All my grandbabies are all bigger now. The boys are twins and they are 13, teen-agers. Then I have 2 girls that are 10 and 11. I miss those baby years. I wish Kathy would have been around when when I was scrapbooking their baby books. I would have loved this but she has helped me with alot more. I’m with the rest of you ladies I would like to have a tenth of the talent Kathy has. But I guess it wasn’t meant for all of us. I wish I could have seen the class yesterday, I had a surical pursedure and was not able to stay awake. I hope it is recorded.

9. Orlie March 30, 2012 at 1:02 am

Boy Kathy when you say
    Peep! You give us 110% of your talent!!!!!
    I will be getting this NO MATTER WHAT! Even if I have to break out the Pole1 LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

10. Carol March 30, 2012 at 1:35 am

That is truly a wonderful project. I loved the sneek peek I saw earlier on ustream and I’m so glad you shared this on FB. Can’t wait to see the other side. Love your work.
    Carol

11. Chasingbees March 30, 2012 at 3:09 am

I have absolutely no use for this….but its so beautiful I will probably get it just for the pleasure of making it and hope for grandkids some day. Thanks Kathy, your a peach!

12. Savahanna March 30, 2012 at 3:22 am

OH MY GOODNESS!!! This is absolutely gorgeous!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it.
    ♥ your talent

13. Chasn Paper March 30, 2012 at 5:50 pm

Love the look of this,Kathy! The Graphic 45 Little Darlings paper is gorgeous! I have a friend who has the paper, and I can imagine this project done with it. Keep on keepin’ on!

14. TheFishie March 30, 2012 at 7:53 pm

Oooh, oooh, oooh! I can’t wait. We’re expecting our first baby (boy) this summer and this would be perfect. Have I mentioned that I can’t wait?

15. Wendy Baumer March 31, 2012 at 2:07 pm

I WANT to buy this NOW!! LOL! Love, Love, Love it!! Kathy – you are amazing!! Hope I don’t miss when this one goes on sale!!

16. Lilly B. April 2, 2012 at 9:12 am

I love this one hope i get the chance to get it.hope your doing well.God bless.

17. Lilly B. April 2, 2012 at 9:13 am

et a chance to get it.I love this hope i can g

18. Crabtree-Creations April 3, 2012 at 9:17 am

How exciting! My grandson Peyton is 15 months now, and this is a wonderful way that I can document his first year! I’m looking forward to the details!

19. flscraplady April 3, 2012 at 4:53 pm

Can I preorder one now?
    diane at weismanfamily dot net