Timeless Moments March Kit Club Project

Kit Club Blog invites will go around noon. Look out for it in your email. Thank you!

1. Esther March 1, 2012 at 10:10 am

Hi Kathay,
    Love,love,love it lady!! Realy amazing again! It’s so creative what you make and share with us.Thank you so much Kathy for all you do!

Hugs,Esther

2. Margaret March 1, 2012 at 11:57 am

Oh boy! My first kit club project – can’t wait. Thanks so much for putting a fantastic kit togather – again – all your hard work is very much appreciated.

3. Diane March 1, 2012 at 12:58 pm

wow wow wow – I must get this

4. JudyofNV March 1, 2012 at 4:49 pm

You’ve hit it out of the park again, Kathy. This is a beautiful project and I can’t wait to get started! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.

5. LaraeH March 1, 2012 at 7:51 pm

Kathy, you have outdone yourself yet again, girl!!! It seems that every project you do is better than the one b4. Wish I could get in on this one, but I’m not in the kit club. 🙁 I would love to know how you made the clock. That is just a beautiful, beautiful project!!!

6. SlomoMom March 1, 2012 at 7:56 pm

Love the March Kit! Know I was love the others this quarter as well, we love our “paper” queen!

7. Cindy Vernon March 2, 2012 at 12:25 am

Love thid. I just finished my baby year in review and it came out fabulous. Thanks for the inspiration.

8. Anonymous March 3, 2012 at 4:52 pm

Another beautiful project! Just gorgeous!

9. Barb March 5, 2012 at 1:37 pm

This is beautiful. It would make the perfect gift for a friend of mine! Will the tutorial be available without the kit, as I see the kits are sold out?

10. Anonymous March 7, 2012 at 11:13 pm

Thanks for the coupon code to scor-pal. Just ordered. Thank you, thank you!!!

11. Laurie F. March 18, 2012 at 2:51 am

Kathy,

I just want to say, you put together some first rate beautiful stuff. I finally posted pictures to my blog of “the year in Review Project” I made this for a co worker who will be retiring at the end of March. I got so many compliments on it. People at work think that I’m an artist. I never thought I would every hear anyone call me that. I want to thank you for that.

your the best. Check out my blog at

Hope you check this out. Thanks again
    Laurie F.