Peep Show – Graphic 45 Tropical Travelogue

1. Nathalie February 21, 2012 at 7:57 am

This is so gorgeous. I won’t miss the class or if I missed it I will watch the recording….

2. Anonymous February 21, 2012 at 10:58 am

once again the things that come out of your barin is beyound the norm. i’m impressed.Thank you for all you do. Reta

3. Melinda Kok - www.mpp-creative.com February 21, 2012 at 12:16 pm

Love your album! Not sure if I can follow your classes as from Holland but I will try! Greetings from Den Helder, NL.

4. Tracy Heaton February 21, 2012 at 1:15 pm

Another beauty – well done Kathy!

5. Norma Jean February 21, 2012 at 1:45 pm

I was planning on buying soem of the instructions to your other projects as I am short on funds to buy the kits…you just have so many wonderful ones to choose from…BUT after seeing the Graphic 45 Tropical Travelogue, it was so gorgeous I had to buy it!!!

You are so darn creative!!! You truly inspire me!

6. Anonymous February 21, 2012 at 2:16 pm

beautiful …. are you using your hidden hinge for binding? this looks like a tutorial to add to my binder right behind the build-a-page one … so many options.

7. Jen February 21, 2012 at 2:25 pm

You never cease to amaze me, wow

8. JEMACK February 21, 2012 at 2:42 pm

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing

9. rosey58 February 21, 2012 at 2:57 pm

absolutely gorgeous as usual. thanks for letting us get a glimpse into that creative brain of yours!

10. Hibou 2 February 21, 2012 at 3:22 pm

Everytime I see a new project I get more thrilled. Unfortunately I have some difficulties getting the same papers in Germany (luckily Tim Holtz is never a problem). Ordering from you, Kathy, creates custom-problems I cannot handle yet, but one day I will find a way…
    Loved your class on saturday, too.

11. Anonymous February 21, 2012 at 4:04 pm

I love it. Your brain keeps on coming up with lovely things. Thanks for all you do, Kathy! 🙂
    ~Hope

12. Karen L February 21, 2012 at 4:40 pm

Wow! This is fantastic! I just can’t imagine what is like to have your brain.

13. Cindy February 21, 2012 at 6:08 pm

MUST have Kathy, love it! I’ll be buying the pattern as soon as it’s out, and working with you on ustream. Amazing!

14. jd February 21, 2012 at 6:58 pm

Another project that you knocked out of the park. WOW!!! You’re brain must be in overdrive. I am jealous. Can’t wait to make this project along with you during your class.

15. v February 21, 2012 at 7:31 pm

So awesome, Kathy! Beautiful paper! So very very cool! I learn so much from you!! Thank you!!!

~Vanessa W

16. Hibou2 February 21, 2012 at 9:50 pm

This will be my fifth tutorial to buy (once it is there) and I am so glad you are doing this. The pdf combined with the videos are about the best teaching-method I ever followed and everybody I give those projects to is absolutely thrilled.
    Thank you so much.
    Annie

17. Cheryl M February 22, 2012 at 12:58 am

You are amazing! I can’t wait to buy the kit : )

18. The VelveteenMom-Yvonne "Bon" Ledford February 22, 2012 at 7:52 am

I am so bummed…all sold out! I had my heart set on buying this for my Birthday! 🙁

19. Kraftychick February 22, 2012 at 1:38 pm

Oh Kathy – I was too late – the kit is already sold out! Boo Hoo! Oh well, your tutorials and videos are super fantastic so I will just have to order the tutorial!

This is beautiful paper and a great project!

Jackie