Class is in Session Today!

We will be working on a Year In Reveiw Kit Club Project. All are welcome to join the Class, click on the Ustream button above. The Tutorial is available. Click on the Tutorials Tab above to download your copy.

Dont forget!!!! Today 1/25/2012 at 2PM CST

1. eiyiyi January 25, 2012 at 6:47 pm

Just finished my Year in Review today …. all but the expanding pockets are matted – ran out of paper and have to wait till tomorrow to mat them. I LOVE THIS ALBUM. It was so much fun to make and soooo much easier than you would think. Great job as always Kathy! Can’t stay for long this afternoon but I’ll be there to say hi and welcome you back. hugs to you, eileen

2. Anonymous January 25, 2012 at 6:54 pm

whinning I have to go back to work & take them lil darlin’s home from school…

3. suzy_scraps January 26, 2012 at 1:17 am

missed the show today had too work just wanted to say I missed you, and awesome news on your project at the Timmy booth, love the projectyou did today, I am in the middle of the folio i’m doing it as a zoo book agin glad your back.
    Kisses sue

4. vayianosk January 26, 2012 at 3:05 am

you forgot to show us a sneak peek of the baby version šŸ˜‰ please post it to your blog if and when you get a chance. i am so glad that you have been diagnosed and resting. i am so sorry to hear that you need surgery. my brother has had both shoulders done and my dad has also had surgery on his shoulder. it will get better šŸ˜‰ hugs!!

kathy

5. Mary from Maine January 26, 2012 at 4:51 am

Finished my Year inReview – all done and I just love it. It was going to b a gift BUT I love it so much that it now has a home with me! But I think I am going to make another one for my daughters. It’s just a great project , so easy but so impressive. Glad that you are back – Welsome Home!

6. solucky January 26, 2012 at 5:22 am

Welcome back, Darling! It’s so good to have you back! Missed today’s class šŸ™ I’ll be sure to be there for the next.

7. kcrazys kcreations January 27, 2012 at 5:46 am

!!!!!!!IM SO EXCITED ABOUT YOUR NEWS BUT IT WAS BOUND TO HAPPEN USTREAM KEPY KICKING ME OUT WENT TO SEE THE VIEDO BUT SAW THE FIRST HALF.IT KICKED YOU OFF BUT THE OTHER HALF ISNT THERE.I SAW IT YESTERDAY BUT ITS NOT THERE TODAY.? CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU MADE FOR TIM I WAS SO GLAD TO SEE YOU…:)

8. cathcrops January 27, 2012 at 12:33 pm

Hi Kathy, will the 2nd part of the ustream class be available ? Thanks x

9. cathcrops January 27, 2012 at 12:34 pm

Hi Kathy, will the 2nd part of the year in review be available soon ? Thanks .

10. Kraftychick January 27, 2012 at 5:11 pm

Take care of yourself Kathy – YOU ARE OVERDOING THINGS!

So happy for you to be recognized by Tim Holtz – IT’S ABOUT TIME!!!!

Thanks again for all you do,
    Jackie

11. Pieces of me January 28, 2012 at 5:22 am

O M G to the millionth degree!! I just started watching the Ustream that I missed on Wednesday and I am so FREAKIN excited for you. I think I wet my pants a little lol. I have no doubt Mr. Tim knows all about you, how could he miss such fabulousness?
    Congratulation Kathy NO one deserves it more then you. Don’t forget the PITAS when you get famous.
    Rose
    aka mandmrose

12. indypam1 January 28, 2012 at 5:15 pm

Hi Kathy,
    I was working along side your video when it went blank. The last thing you were doing was tapering. Will there be another video?
    Thanks
    Pam

13. proudscrappinmomma January 29, 2012 at 6:40 pm

Hi Kathy
    Just curious about the yearography paper collection. Can we use the 6×6 paper pads or are there specific papers you used that we can buy seperately from the collection instead of buying the whole paper pack. I saw the ones with the months names listed that you used. Thanks so much!!!

14. NevGal46 January 30, 2012 at 2:47 am

Kathy, congrats on your projects for Tim Holtz. You are so talented, it’s about time you got recognized. I just love the gas pump, it is so unique. Great job šŸ™‚ and congrats again.

15. surferblondie January 31, 2012 at 12:11 am

Kathy that gas pump is so unique, just like you. You are a great artist and very talented