Holiday Gifts Under $10 – Paper Bag Album Matchbook Style

1. nicole.jones November 21, 2011 at 7:17 pm

Kathy, as usual a Fabulous project. Can’t wait to get this done. It is so cute and it looks like we will be able to put it together in a jiffy. I know I have said this a 1000 times but thanks again for everything that you do… Hope your shoulder is feeling better.

2. TinaC November 21, 2011 at 7:39 pm

Love this…!!! Can’t wait for the next Video cause I’m ready to go…!!! Well, except the die, I’ll have to order that in a minute. Love it Kathy…just love it..!!!

3. Pieces of me November 21, 2011 at 8:36 pm

Ok it is 3.33 EST I am on Ustream rushed my big ole butt home from picking DS up from school to get to class and no Kathy, no PITAS and the class schedule says 11/23/2011 for the kit club.
    SO WHERE are the PITA’S!!

4. Rebecca November 21, 2011 at 8:45 pm

As always you’re awesome Kathy!

5. Pieces of me November 21, 2011 at 9:07 pm

Please disregard my previous post. As I have apparently lost my mind and no longer know that today is Monday and NOT Wednesday.
    Thank you for your time LOL.
    Rose

6. Theresa November 21, 2011 at 9:11 pm

Love this! I see myself making tons for all occasions! 🙂

-Theresa

7. Mel November 21, 2011 at 9:12 pm

This is fantastic! Those pine cones would fool a squirrel… they look so real.

8. Cakes by Debora November 21, 2011 at 9:17 pm

where can I find the instructions for this item

9. Kaatje November 21, 2011 at 9:17 pm

have my supplies ready. So come on with video 2. Love it.

10. Kaatje November 21, 2011 at 9:18 pm

Is this the project for wednesday?

11. Dulce November 21, 2011 at 9:23 pm

I love your mini box I’m from Portugal but I’m following your work and it’s phenomenon
    best regards

12. cal8007 November 21, 2011 at 9:59 pm

Can hardly wait! I’m making one for autumn – with lots and lots of colorful pages 🙂 Will this be on your blog or on your stream channel?

Thanks Kathy for all you do,

Carmen L

cal8007 at aol dot com

13. Mitzie November 22, 2011 at 12:40 am

So excited about this Kathy! Thanks as always.

14. Jen November 22, 2011 at 3:01 pm

OMG I”M IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is something I’ve been looking for but didnt know it!! I’ve wanted something like this for my MIL and for ME!!! OMG Kathy! I love it and I already have that paperstack! It was just meant to be! LOL
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Hugs!
    Jen aka BuggaBabyMomma

15. kcrazys kcreations November 23, 2011 at 7:48 pm

!!!!MY kathy i hope you get this i cant seem topay for my kit club you send me a email but i cant find it im doing the 1of2 payment100 dollar one.i send you email but dont know if you got it.please let me know if i can still pay for it?:)

16. Mary from Maine November 26, 2011 at 6:55 am

Do you have a downloadable of the paper bag matchbook style album? I am a newby at this technique and would love ot make it for my daughter’s birthday next week. Thanks

17. Mary Ann December 8, 2011 at 3:59 am

Kathy, Love IT. Cannot wait to see it. Have been looking for something like this for my grandsons Tball session. Hope I do not miss it. Thanks for such a great project.

Mary Ann

18. Gloria Dojlido January 10, 2012 at 7:16 pm

I love your videos. Thanks so much for sharing your talent.

Here is link to my version of your Matchbook Style Paper Bag Album: