Soft Spine Mini Album Tutorial Now Available

Click on the Tutorial Tab above to pick up your copy. We will be using this binding in future projects. Very excited about it. It looks great and the pages lay perfectly flat.Ā  This is a hybrid cardstock and envelope page.Ā  I show how to make the page even if you don’t have the envelope handy.

Here’s the video of the Soft Spine Album

1. Anonymous November 12, 2011 at 5:46 am

When will Le Cirque Popup Album or Femme Fatale – Clutch Mini Album be out?? Will one of them will be a kit? šŸ™‚ Thanks.

2. Anonymous November 12, 2011 at 6:02 am

They will both both be a kit. As soon as I get all items in. Thanks.

Kathy

3. Brenda November 12, 2011 at 1:17 pm

Oh how I love this album design!! The spine is perfect, looks like this is going to be a favorite to me!!

4. Amy524 November 12, 2011 at 3:09 pm

I LOVE your projects, Kathy!!! I also love your Ustream Classes, they always make me laugh and are so much fun!!

5. Ella November 12, 2011 at 4:10 pm

Beautiful Kathy…I love it…those colors are gorjus!!!! Looking forward to the class.

6. emma November 12, 2011 at 4:28 pm

I think I’m gonna buy this tutorial I haven’t bought one yet but I love thia spine šŸ™‚ I haven’t made anything/completed my current one in about a month because I’ve recently spilt with my partner so I have lost quite a bit of inspiration… but I love watching your classes and you guys are actually helping give me back my inspiration for stuff šŸ™‚
    I just want to say thanks for sharing ur talent with us Kathy šŸ™‚
    emmyk89 xx

7. Anonymous November 13, 2011 at 2:30 pm

Hi Kathy. All your projects are incredible. The variety of projects you have presented always enhance on the beautiful papers you use. I have been trying to finish my version of the I Put a Spell On You! project and I finished watching the USTREAM classes. You mentioned doing a video on your finished version – and I know we are on to new and better things, but I was wondering if that video was available or was it just for your kit club members? Thanks, Ann Marie

8. Mitzie November 18, 2011 at 7:47 am

OMG i’m am so excited for this tutorial!!!!!!! Thank you Kathy.