The Ultimate Paper Bag Album & My New Ustream Class Schedule

Hi Everyone– Here is the Ultimate Paper Bag Album Tutorial.

Do a complete 180 with this tutorial!
Enjoy creating from one end of the spectrum to the other, and everything in between, with this versatile album design.

1. midnitescrapper August 23, 2011 at 3:28 am

I am loving the cutting guide!! Makes it sooo much easier, ty for thinking of that! Can’t wait to get started on this, I think I will do Halloween for Wednesdays class. See you there! Vicki

2. midnitescrapper August 23, 2011 at 3:30 am

May I also compliment you on the fastest tutorial delivery ever! As soon as you pay, it downloads in seconds, and voila! there it is, wonderful for us impatient scrappers.

3. Roe August 23, 2011 at 4:04 am

I like the cutting guide idea! I hate to miss the class and all the fun, but I have to work. The album looks amazing…as usual!

4. SlomoMom August 23, 2011 at 4:25 am

How Fun! Got my tut, printing as we speak! Can’t wait, really busy this week but can always find time for Kathy, the QUEEN! Love the cutting guide and page numbers. Thank You! See you Wednesday!

5. Mel August 23, 2011 at 5:42 am

The cutting guide is a great idea, I think it will help people plan out their project better. I can’t wait to see this Wednesday’s class.

6. tnscrapper August 23, 2011 at 6:28 am

love the cutting guide idea! Sad to say I can’t join in on class on Wednesday as I work. Hope all of your classes will not be during the day from now on? I will miss out on all the chat fun!!! 🙁

Marilyn C.

7. Scrappy Pink Corner August 23, 2011 at 10:10 am

I would love to have taken this class but unfortunately my dad will be having a procedure done this wednesday and I have to take him to the hospital.
    Thanks for sharing.

8. julie1551 August 23, 2011 at 11:34 am

Boo hoo will be sound asleep but loving your instructions & design as usual. Which paper did you use for the romantic one please?

9. eiyiyi August 23, 2011 at 12:12 pm

Just finished ordering my tutorial and I’m going to print it and read it while I have my coffee. Yeahhhhhhh. So much fun. See you on Wednesday! hugs eileen

10. mary August 23, 2011 at 12:28 pm

I LOVE THE NEW GUIDE OF THE TUTORIAL AND THE BEST IS THE PRICE, ALL YOU WORK FOR ONLY $9.95, WUOOO!
    YOU THE BEST! THANK KATHY FOR BE SO GOOD FOR US.
    HUG
    ANGELLOVE7

11. Orlie August 23, 2011 at 12:50 pm

Kathy, Can’t wait to do class with you. Bought your pattern too.

12. Kim (aka MoeScrap) August 23, 2011 at 1:07 pm

This is so awesome. Thank you for sharing with us Queen! I HAVE TO HAVE THIS TUTORIAL. See you at the class tomorrow!

13. Diane Ridpath August 23, 2011 at 1:47 pm

Oh this looks wonderful! The cutting guide is a fantastic idea. Thanks Kathy!

14. Chai Dackermann August 23, 2011 at 2:39 pm

🙁 I will miss the class, I have to leave at 2 to pick up my children.

15. House On Beach Street August 23, 2011 at 3:05 pm

I want to do every single project!! Love, love, LOVE your stuff!! Thanks so much!!

16. June-Marie August 23, 2011 at 3:50 pm

Absolutely LOVE how you have layed this tutorial out!…it is like having mini album for Dummies….putting the cutting sheet right at the front with reference to the pages within the tutorial is fantastic…much appreciated!

17. Linette August 23, 2011 at 8:57 pm

The cutting guide is a great idea. That’s to be expected because you are a genius! Thanks for all your work and wonderful projects

18. Cristal August 24, 2011 at 2:09 am

Well I will also be at work. 🙁 So sad to miss yet another fun class. Love the cutting guide idea. Have a great time in class. Will be thinking of you all.

19. kcrazys kcreations August 24, 2011 at 7:36 am

!!!!!GEE MY QUEEN YOU ALWAYS SEEM TO MAKE OUR CRAFTING SO EASY FOR US. LUV THAT CUTTING GUIDE…THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE WORK YOU DO FOR US. SO THAT OUR CRAFTS.ARE FUN AND EASY TO FOLLOW..SEE YOU TOMARROW……..:)

20. Mel August 26, 2011 at 4:36 pm

I just watched the recording- Your classes are the best Kathy! AND I hear that we have things to buy- Recollection’s Love Letters and Femme Fatale paper collections. (Femme Fetale would be great for pole dancin’ photos, LOL.)

21. laurakim August 26, 2011 at 11:58 pm

Nuts! I missed your class (I was actually interviewing for a job)! However, I bought the tutorial, and I went to Michaels today and bought the supplies to make the Halloween book. Naturally they didn’t have the K & Co. paper, but they did have some pretty good MAMBI paper – but it’s not 2-sided. I also got some of the other do-dads, so I’ll preceed onward with great vigor.

grammygoodson@bellsouth.net