POSH Mini Organizer Tutorial

Hi Everyone!!! Please read below before you buy.

The POSH Mini Organizer Tutorial is a 59 page tutorial. It has 5 years of calendars and various other printables for your organizational needs. Enjoy!

Sample printables

Kit Owners– I have emailed you the link to your paypal email address. If you did not get it, it may be in your junk box or who knows. Please Email me at paperphenomenon@gmail.com if you didn’t recieve the link.

For those picking up the tutorial only. Remember this is an automatic download. Following instructions below.
How to Download your file?
Once you complete the transaction in Paypal in the Transaction summary page where it says Thanks For your Order, look for the link in blue print that reads Return to Paper Phenomenon. Click on that link. It will prompt the download. See image below:

Purchase Options:
Single Copy, Personal Use Only (creating project for self and/or gift giving).
Commercial Copy, Purchase if you wish to create and sell the project (no printing for distribution option).
Licensed Copy, Purchase if you wish to teach this project Classroom style. Print copies needed for students to take home.

Purchase Options
Personal Use Copy $14.95Commercial Copy $29.95Licensed Copy $49.95

1. Just Don't Over Think It! July 29, 2011 at 10:45 pm

Thanks for the tutorial! Can’t wait for the ustream class!

2. mary July 30, 2011 at 1:13 pm

OMG! WHAT A TUTORIAL!…. MY INK IS FINISH……… BUT I DONT CARE, I LOVE ITTTTTTT! KATHY YOU ARE THE BEST! I LOVE TO BE
    A PITA BABY!;):)

3. Amy524 July 30, 2011 at 4:35 pm

Kathy, What an amazing tutorial!!! I can’t wait for this class!! You are so unbelievably creative and talented!! Thanks for all you do!!

4. Judy G. July 30, 2011 at 7:17 pm

Kathy,
    Did you get my e-mail about the generic ATG tape I found for $1.59/roll? It’s on Findtape.com. You have to order at least 12 rolls to get it at that price.
    Judy G.
    grammygoodson@bellsouth.net

5. isabel July 30, 2011 at 8:55 pm

Hola Kathy,
    Felicitaciones!!!! por lo talentosa que sos.
    me encantan todos tus trabajos.
    y esperaba este tuto.
    graicas
    besos
    isabel

6. Sandi's creative touch August 2, 2011 at 12:45 am

I was so excited to see that you offered this as a tutorial… If I buy anymore paper or kits I think my husband will move me out. hehe not really but want to use some of the things I have before I buy anymore supplies. Thankyou once again for sharing you with us!!!

Sandi S

7. nina bakke August 3, 2011 at 10:24 am

Thanks! Love it! You are a genious! Now I can make my steampunk version! Cool!