The GLam Girl- Build a Page, Take Two

1. SlomoMom July 20, 2011 at 10:51 pm

Love Love Love it! Really like the charms on the side to not add the bulk. Sure have been having withdrawls!! lol

2. Barb July 20, 2011 at 10:57 pm

whooooooooooohooooooooo to this one Kathy!!! Love, love, love the charms on the side and all the different addons you are giving us!!

3. Diane Ridpath July 20, 2011 at 11:13 pm

Love love love it! You crack me up. šŸ˜€

4. Anonymous July 20, 2011 at 11:41 pm

OMG! My granddaughter would love this! Her birthday is in August so I hope we are doing this soon! So glad you kept this one on the front burner!!! Hugs Suez

5. Sheena July 20, 2011 at 11:43 pm

Fun, Fun..my little niece would think a album like this is so cool. I bet your Niece will love it!!

6. Linette July 20, 2011 at 11:54 pm

OMG this is too cute! I just used this paper line to do the united we stand project. I will have to do this one for my daughter and her bff. You are super talented. 3 videos in one day, this Kathy fix should last for awhile. LOL

7. Anonymous July 21, 2011 at 1:07 am

This is STINKING CUTE!!!!! I’m so getting this kit to make the album for my 5 year old daughter!
    And I don’t care how much international shipping costs! lol Shamila

8. Anonymous July 21, 2011 at 1:33 am

Thank you for sharing your talent. I was having withdrawals and cannot wait until Saturday for another class. You make me see paper in a different light. I picked up this paper last night and then put it back because I did not know what to do with it. Will have to make another run to the store. I have two nieces who are tweens and they will love this. Again, you are the QUEEN! Konnie

9. Andrene July 21, 2011 at 1:46 am

I love the side charms – great idea!! BTW when I saw this paper I bought a pack cause I just knew it would show up on a Kathy project!!! LOL.

10. Pookie July 21, 2011 at 2:01 am

been looking at the glam stack but haven’t took the plunge yet, but this project makes me want too, I have 3 daughters. lol. Nice book Kat!

pookie
    scraptaculardesigns.blogspot.com

11. Peggy July 21, 2011 at 3:01 am

Love it. I have 2 nieces and I am going to make them one for Christmas. You are making my Christmas list just dwindle. Thanks.

12. Dina July 21, 2011 at 1:47 pm

gotta make this for Juju!!!!I love it!!

13. karlalala July 21, 2011 at 3:04 pm

charms on the side!! LOVE IT!! perfectly girlie for girlie girls!! i hope it doesn’t sell out before i can get a kit!! can i just say, you ARE phenominal Kathy!!

14. karlalala July 21, 2011 at 3:05 pm

DOH!! i meant to say… perfectly girlie BOOK for girlie girls!

15. alwayscharlie July 21, 2011 at 3:25 pm

Awesome!!

16. Judy G. July 21, 2011 at 4:55 pm

Geez, Kathy,
    I love this one too!! However, I need to concentrate on the kit club items, but I will probably buy the tutorial for this one because it’s sooo girly, and I have a darling grandaughter who would love this. Can we buy the hardware (charms) from you separate from the kit? Or do we actually have to go shopping for ourselves? LOL
    grammygoodson@bellsouth.net

17. Chris July 21, 2011 at 5:01 pm

I think this one I will have to buy. Let me start scrapping up now šŸ™‚ Will be great for my granddaughter as a Xmas gift. šŸ™‚ Love all the bling so will need to buy the kit for all šŸ™‚

18. Deni July 22, 2011 at 12:13 am

This is really a brilliant idea, Kathy
    Just love it!
    I would like to see how to do it!
    not sure where I am to find it though
    thanks a million Kathy

19. Anonymous July 22, 2011 at 4:46 pm

I love this mini album! Please don’t make us wait too long for instuctions šŸ™‚

Thank you for showing all of your beautiful work!

20. Anonymous July 22, 2011 at 8:47 pm

yes! I agree, please don’t make us wait too long for your instructions. I really want to make one for my daughters and my niece, love your style girl!!!