Out of Print Basic Grey Envelope Mini Album Mini Series

1. SlomoMom July 20, 2011 at 11:05 pm

OMG, girl you have been a busy lady! Love this concept of the card sets! Can’t wait until the class. Looks like I’ll be going to Michaels in Ft. Worth real soon. Thanks for all you creat for us. Love ya!

2. Diane Ridpath July 20, 2011 at 11:07 pm

Love this new way to use envelopes. Love the mini. You’re awesome! 🙂

3. Barb July 20, 2011 at 11:07 pm

another great one!! Boy are you spoiling us today my Queen!! This is just another fab idea with the envelopes!! You continue to make me have a stunned look on my face, lol. (and a great big smile too!) You are the great Queen!

4. Anonymous July 20, 2011 at 11:31 pm

Another great project! Maybe M’s should give you stock for putting sexy back in envies!!!! Loved the shopaholic mini(good thing you didn”t keep it on the back burner). Can’t wait for Sat. Hugs Suez

5. Sheena July 20, 2011 at 11:45 pm

Pretty Album!

6. Anonymous July 21, 2011 at 12:33 am

Precioso Album KATHY, te escribí a tu correo de gmail el que aqui aparece por favor leelo y dime como esta lo del club me gustaria participar, gracias por tu atención
    Norma Edith

7. Beautiful Disaster July 21, 2011 at 12:48 am

Is this going to be a kit for sale?

8. Peggy July 21, 2011 at 2:41 am

Can’t wait. I will sooooo be making this for Christmas gifts.

9. Mel July 21, 2011 at 3:08 am

Kathy says BUY Recollections envelope packs! LOL! This looks super fun, I can’t wait to try this one. Thanks for all your wonderful projects. Hugs, Doxie

10. Babeboicali July 21, 2011 at 8:38 am

Wow Kathy, you are so awesome, loving this new mini concept. Can’t wait to check this one out.. TFS

11. Deanne July 21, 2011 at 12:30 pm

OMG – I can’t wait for the tutorial, what a great way to use envelope/card packs. Joann’s has some really adorable ones. I can’t wait to try those.
    Thanks as always for your great inspiration!
    Deanne

12. Anonymous July 21, 2011 at 8:30 pm

you said you would post a link to laurelnj in the description box.could you please tell me where the description box is located? lol I must be over looking or just don’t know where to look.ty You are amazing can’t wait for the tutorial on this one.

13. Kathy Files July 21, 2011 at 8:32 pm

In the description box in YouTube. Right below the video screen.

14. Tanya Isis Ayala July 29, 2011 at 1:47 am

You are very talented your video inspired me to do a mini and i even did the duck tape bind i would love to send you pics as soon as i finish

15. sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) July 30, 2011 at 5:27 pm

Kathy, thank you so much for the fabulous tutorial I had so much fun making this little envelope journal with all the pockets and pages.

I wanted to let you know I didn’t have the tyvex envelope for the spine so I just used something I had on hand, but while shopping today I found a paper by Neenah called tiger paper and it cannot be ripped so it will probably work. I would love to send you a few sheets for doing the project would you email me your address?
    My email is seckblad@aol.com just do a subject Tiger paper.

16. Michelle August 6, 2011 at 1:04 pm

I just love this mini, looks super-fab!
    Will you be doing a tutorial like you did for the Tim Holtz paperbag album? I sure hope so!
    Thanks for sharing all your creativeness with us.

17. Kathy August 6, 2011 at 7:11 pm

Kathy, you are da bomb! I love that closure! I have never found a successful closure strategy that I liked until now, this is “very fab” (I’m learning how to talk in Kathy speak! 🙂 Also, also, a little shout out for a company called The Paper Source. They are online and have stores. They sell matching cards and envelopes in a very wide variety of sizes and colors. I love that “Pappa” you used girl! Thanks for spoiling us and thank you to hubby and Robby for sharing your time with us!

18. hodgins September 26, 2011 at 11:20 pm

Have you done a tutorial to purchase on this style of mini?