Bo Bunny Zoology Kit Project Peep Show — Build A Page ,Take One

1. Barb July 20, 2011 at 10:48 pm

super again Kathy!! Love the build a page concept. Can’t wait for this one!!!

2. SlomoMom July 20, 2011 at 10:55 pm

YOU HAVE OUTDONE YOURSELF ONCE AGAIN! So glad I joined the kit club. Haven’t received my tut for the BAM class on Sat but I did get my kit! Love it and so packed full of goodies! Thank You!

3. Sheena July 20, 2011 at 11:38 pm

Oh My!! WOW!! Adorable album!!!

4. Anonymous July 20, 2011 at 11:45 pm

So glad you did this kit for us big kids! I have seen others that were just to child like. So nice to see an adult version. You are on a roll girl. Hugs Suez

5. carol525 July 20, 2011 at 11:59 pm

wonderfull, wonderfull, as always , u never cease to amaze me, but ofcourse ….”its all about the paper people” i can’t wait……….your a wonderfull teacher ,you inspire me….tysvm

6. Beautiful Disaster July 21, 2011 at 12:50 am

Is this the kit for the September Kit Club?

7. Kathy Files July 21, 2011 at 12:57 am

Yes it’s the September kit.

Slomo!!! Email me please

Kathy

8. Deann July 21, 2011 at 1:08 am

WOW! this is sooooooooo cute, love it:)

9. kcrazys kcreations July 21, 2011 at 1:21 am

!!!!!!LUV IT MY QUEEN!!!!!I JUST PURSHASED MY KIT!!!!LOOKING FORWARD TO THE CLASS..PERFECT PAPER.YOUR JUST INSPIREATION TO US ALL.THATS WHY WE LUV YOU<3……!!!!!

10. ArtsyChik July 21, 2011 at 2:39 am

Oh Kathy, I’m so psyched that this is in the Kit Club….so glad I joined and can’t wait to make this. You are one amazing PITA Queen. Thanks for the preview.
    ArtsyChik Jeanne

11. lindagk23 July 21, 2011 at 2:57 am

Wow Kathy! This is so adorable! I love it! I love the kit club idea and am hoping I will be able to join. And I just want to say that I really appreciate you sharing your amazing talent with us. You have no idea how much I enjoy your classes….you have brighten many a bad days for me and I just want you to know that I appreciate it. lindagk23

12. Babeboicali July 21, 2011 at 8:46 am

This comment has been removed by the author.

13. Babeboicali July 21, 2011 at 8:48 am

You Go Gyrl.. Awesome Project can’t wait to see this one too.. TFS

14. x laura x July 21, 2011 at 11:30 am

love, love, love this. is this kit avaliable by its self or would i have to join the kit club for that month to get it???

15. Dina July 21, 2011 at 1:48 pm

SO GLAD I JOINED THE KIT CLUB!!!!!!!!

16. Karen St John July 21, 2011 at 2:30 pm

oh my goodness it is soooooooo cute. I love it. So glad i joined the kit club. Wow! you have outdone yourself! love it love it. It was like xmas for me not knowing what you got but knowing you have something coming. lol Thanks again Kathy for your talent and sharing.

17. karlalala July 21, 2011 at 2:54 pm

SO EXCITED!! can you email me?? i have a question… karlalala@yahoo.com — and any of your PITA’s feel free to email me too if you want!! i wanna be a PITA too!! put Paper Phenomenon in the subject line tho, no spam!! wink!!

18. Judy G. July 21, 2011 at 4:42 pm

Kathy,
    This is the perfect album for me to give to my best friend. She is not a papercrafter, but she has a million picutures of her grandson at the Miami Dade Zoo. Apparently they live right near it and go often. She’ll love it!! Can’t wait to start.

19. Anonymous July 21, 2011 at 11:26 pm

How do you do it?!! Your ideas are so good it makes you want to make them all!!!

20. Moonfire July 22, 2011 at 11:42 am

I’m excited ive just joined the kit club from way down here in New Zealand, cant wait. Watch you all the time on utube. Just finishing my paper bag mini lost & found though I used different paper its great!