Project BAM Tutorial

Hi Everyone– Here is the Project BAM Tutorial. This one is loaded!!! 44 Pages of goodness. Over 10 pages of Journalling Tags. I can’t wait for this Class!!

Tutorial Purchase Options
Personal Use Copy $14.95Commerical Copy $34.95Licensed Copy $49.95

1. mkh12.3 July 17, 2011 at 3:37 pm

Get that class scheduled!
    Can’t wait and expecting lots of friends there.
    ScarletKat

2. mkh12.3 July 17, 2011 at 3:38 pm

And now I see July 23rd
    WOOHOO
    See ya all next week

3. SlomoMom July 18, 2011 at 12:01 am

Kathy, really been missing ya! having withdrawls here! Can’t wait for the next class and my kits to arrive.

4. kats-lil-sis July 18, 2011 at 8:26 pm

Yea….excited about this one! See you all the 23rd!

5. SlomoMom July 18, 2011 at 9:57 pm

Received my BAM Kit today! OMG it is gorgeous so much more so than your videos show! I am so super excited! Can’t wait to get the tutorial and do a little “prepping” before class! YEA! Kathy once again you have outdone yourself! Looking forward to previews of the Kit Club as well as the rounded suitcase.

6. midnitescrapper July 19, 2011 at 12:59 pm

I am so looking forward to this. I bought the tutorial, it alone is so very detailed and I love how Kathy takes the time to put so many photos, it is such a help. Now I need to get chipboard, I wish I could find a local source, bc it is so expensive to pay postage on. Michael’s used to have it but no more.

I cannot wait to see the kit club peeks!!

7. Anonymous July 19, 2011 at 2:00 pm

Slomo!!!!! emial me at paperphenomenon@gmail.com

I email all of the tutorial on Saturday, if you didn’t receive it please email me at paperphenomenon@gmail.com. I will get it right off to you.

Kathy

8. Anonymous July 20, 2011 at 8:40 pm

I waited with bated breath for the postman to deliver this kit Monday. Holy Cow!!! It is simply mmmmmm delicious!! Thank you so much for the journaling tags Kathy. AWESOME!!! I am fired up as well over the organizer kit. I have plans to make several, as gifts, for my relatives this Christmas. No rest for the weary the next 3 weeks!!!!

Kathleen

9. Kathy July 20, 2011 at 9:58 pm

Kathy, I noticed that some of your paper collection selections are tbd for your kits. Two Peas in a Bucket has a ton of videos from Summer CHA showcasing all the new product lines from many of the major brands including Tim Holtz. I thought I’d post a link in case you haven’t seen it yet.

I wish I could afford to be a kit member but will continue to enjoy your classes!

10. Anonymous July 23, 2011 at 4:48 pm

Wish I had my kit… 🙁

11. kats-lil-sis July 23, 2011 at 5:35 pm

I won’t be able to make it to class today but got the tutorial so I don’t have to worry. Ustream is a pita…lol!!! Can’t watch the recordings. Thanks Kathy for offering the tutorials for us! You Rock!!!!
    Kim