Mini Organizer – POSH

Hi Everyone– Here is the Organizer for the August Class. Kits will be available soon. The Tutorial will be posted when the kit goes up as well. This is going to be another fun project. Another Great Christmas Gift!

1. Robin June 30, 2011 at 5:42 am

Kathy – you are amazing. How do you constantly come up with such incredible projects? Looking forward to the kit and class in August. You are right what a great Christmas gifts this will make. Brilliant!

2. Babeboicali June 30, 2011 at 6:25 am

You are one awesome lady love all that you do.. can’t wait for this one too..

3. Ginger June 30, 2011 at 6:59 am

Wow! I love this project! But then I love all of your projects! Awesome, can’t wait for this one!

4. ArtsyChik June 30, 2011 at 7:19 am

Super! Another very useable crafty project. I love items that can be used over and over and look stunning as well. Can’t wait. My birthday is in August so maybe I’ll have to make this for myself. LOL!
    ArtsyChik Jeanne

5. Connie June 30, 2011 at 8:01 am

Wow, love this project.

6. julie1551 June 30, 2011 at 10:48 am

OMG your brain is in overdrive 24/7 I can’t believe you come up with so many fabulous ideas over & over again. You surprise us every single time. Well done again. This is why you are the Queen………….

7. Linda Gilliam June 30, 2011 at 11:02 am

SUPERSTUPDENDOUSLY AWESOME!
    LOVE it Kathy, can’t wait to see the class!

8. Kaatje June 30, 2011 at 11:21 am

fantasctic, great give but also a grest musthave for myself. love it love it love it

9. Brenda June 30, 2011 at 11:37 am

OMGOSH this is soooo awesome!!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

10. Just Don't Over Think It! June 30, 2011 at 11:47 am

WOW! I love love love the organizer!!!! You have just made ended my gift giving dilemma for all my friends! I don’t know if I can wait until August!! Thanks again!
    ~Donna

11. - - Sheryl - - June 30, 2011 at 11:51 am

love the paper line – can’t wait for the class!

12. Chocklabs June 30, 2011 at 11:54 am

All I can say is WOW… can’t wait for the class

13. Anonymous June 30, 2011 at 12:06 pm

So excited about this…many ideas going through my head. The only drawback to this project is that we have to wait until August! :’) Thanks for sharing your talent! Konnie

14. Dawn H June 30, 2011 at 1:28 pm

Well all I can say is that it’s a good thing you don’t live here in Colorado Springs…I would not get anything done [but crafting stuff] and I would be broke!!!
    I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your projects and ideas!!!!! Looking forward to the “POSH” organizer.
    I don’t know where you find the time to not only come up with the idea but also make them. Thanks Kathy for you creative talent to our crafting!
    Hugs from Colorado, Dawn

15. Brenda Evans June 30, 2011 at 1:32 pm

Well I don’t know what’s wrong with this computer – that last comment was mine. Sorry didn’t mean to make it anonymous. Well anyway I don’t even see it now so I will just repeat – you are phenomenal! I love this tute and I can’t wait – hope I can snag one of the kits but they disappear before I get a chance to buy. Looking forward to this one.

16. SlomoMom June 30, 2011 at 2:17 pm

Awesome! Another great class and Kit! Can’t wait, great gifts! Sure glad DH doesn’t have access to my paypal account!

17. Kavita June 30, 2011 at 2:18 pm

Hi Kathy,
    Please change name of your website to KathyPhenomenon! You really are a phenomenon. So creative. I have been following you for a long time and have made 5 of your past projects. This one is just mind-blowing because it shows how much of thought you have put into the design which is not only creative but practical. I am going to a 28yr old reunion in India with my classmates and if I can get through making one of these I would really like to present them all with this planner. Still in the process of completing your suitcase which will hold the pics from my reunion. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us on a regular basis.
    Love from NJ – Kavita

18. Nyta12 June 30, 2011 at 4:10 pm

Love, Love, Love it!! I stumbled onto one of your vidoes on Youtube and have never left!! Can’t wait for this one….your one awesome lady!

19. Anonymous June 30, 2011 at 4:13 pm

Precioso Katy me encanta como piensas en todos los detalles.
    cariños desde Mexico
    Norma

20. Jann June 30, 2011 at 4:17 pm

Beautifully done as usual! Looking forward to the class.

21. Linda aka Oz June 30, 2011 at 4:28 pm

Your projects have always been attractive, innovative and darn right fun but this tops them all. This and the Hybrid are my all time favorites!! You have come such a long way, your projects are thought out, well constructed and so nicely finished now. Really love them. Thank you for continuing to share your talent and your passion. You are quite the special talent and so dang cute!! the Oz

22. Ellen June 30, 2011 at 5:04 pm

Definitely looking forward to this class Kathy.
    Super project! Love that paper!

23. Kelly June 30, 2011 at 7:07 pm

WOW WOW WOW. I can’t say enough of WOW. This is truly great. I love the paperline too. I think the ability to add different calendars is awesome. I just wish this was coming sooner I can’t wait!

KOScraps, Kelly

24. Patti June 30, 2011 at 7:22 pm

I would really like to join you on making this adorable organizer. It is beautiful, and I really like all the pockets. I have the summer off from teaching and really want to make some pretty things.

25. Judy Goodson June 30, 2011 at 7:51 pm

Can’t wait to get this project!! If there’s something I need, it’s a personal organizer! I’m not giving this as a gift to anyone – it stays with me in my big purse. Thanks for the great project, and I can’t wait to get it.

Judy G.