Project BAM- Book About Me – Sold Out

Hi Everyone !  Here is the kit for Project BAM.  This one is loaded with amazing goodies.  I am very excited about this project.  I hope you all join me for this one.  We are always creating projects for others or about others.  This ONE is ALL About YOU! By the way– I am thinking of placing a music box device inside so when it’s open it will play a tune.  I am still working on it.  I will let you all know!!!

The tutorial is not ready yet.  I will email you your tutorial as soon as I am done.

You also get 10 sheet of 12×12 cardstock and 4 sheet of chipboard

1. Judy G. June 25, 2011 at 3:54 am

Kathy, I am soooo excited, because I have been waiting all summer for you to post Project B.A.M. I was so afraid we would be on vacation when it went up, and I would miss out. But, Yeah!! I stayed up late tonight just to check in on your blog, and there it was! I have spent a small fortune on your projects lately, but they’ve all turned out nicely, and I’ve learned so much. I hope to be able to get in on your kit club too when it’s posted.

2. Diane Ridpath June 25, 2011 at 4:15 am

This is so so cool Kathy!

3. colleen June 25, 2011 at 8:39 am

I wish I could afford it being in Australia postage makes it too much
    its is faboulus you are a genius

4. Ginger June 25, 2011 at 12:45 pm

Wow! What an awesome project! You are amazing!

5. cyndie2010 June 25, 2011 at 5:04 pm

Kathy, What can I say AWESOME!!!!!! Love Love the BAM project. Can’t wait for the class. You go girl. You are so faboulus. I am blown away with each new project. We are so blessed to have you share your amazing talents with us. Keep on scrappin!!! Hugs. Cyndie

6. Nancy Matos June 26, 2011 at 4:55 am

Kathy… this is AMAZING!! What a wonderful heirloom!!! Such beauty and class!! Since the kits are sold out are you going to sell just the instructions? I have everything here to make that, except the paper lines. I would love to purchase the instructions so that I can play along and make one! Thank you so much for all of your FANTASTIC projects! You simply AMAZE me!! icusissy@gmail.com

7. Lisa L June 26, 2011 at 9:36 pm

Oh – I missed it – I would love this! Please do another set of this amazing project! Lisa 🙂

8. Anonymous July 5, 2011 at 3:19 am

Hi Kathy,
    I really hope you sell the instructions. I too have everything I need to make this book. Thank you!