Recipe Card Box

1. kcrazys kcreations June 19, 2011 at 5:18 am

!!!!OMG.. PERFECT I HAVE MY RECIPES IN THE MIDDLE OF MY FLOWER AND SUGAR GLASS CONTAINER.YOU SEEM TO KNOW WHAT WE NEED….THATS WHY YOU THE QUEEN….LUV THE PAPER LINE.YOUR THE TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THATS WHY WE LUV YOU:)

2. JanR11 June 19, 2011 at 5:25 am

Luv the box ! I just recently “found you” (bet you didn’t know you were lost)and girl you just crack me up ! Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent and sense of humor. Can’t wait to see what will be next!

3. Carrie K June 19, 2011 at 5:55 am

Fabulous box! You are so talented!! But, I have to point out one thing I noticed~ You don’t have a DESSERTS folder!! Agh! That is the most important part of the meal, right?

4. Anonymous June 19, 2011 at 6:00 am

LOL– Yes it is there!!! It’s right in front of the Vege Tab– how i missed that I don’t know. It’s my favorite MEAL of the day– LOL

5. julie1551 June 19, 2011 at 6:00 am

LOL Carrie it is the best part of the meal so I agree. Well done AGAIN kathy you never cease to amaze us that is why you are our QUEEN. Julie http://www.pitababefromoz.blogspot.com

6. Babeboicali June 19, 2011 at 8:39 am

Kathy you are awesome.. What a great Idea.. TFS

7. Ellen June 19, 2011 at 10:17 am

Definitely a great idea Kathy and what a wonderful project! Your creativity is absolutely amazing!

Lashai

8. Anonymous June 19, 2011 at 12:07 pm

What a kewl recipe box. I can’t wait! And the Beverages are the first tab we see. Looks like wine is needed for the Ustream class. LOL

Eileen

9. C.Good June 19, 2011 at 12:21 pm

Oh My Gosh I totally love it can’t wait to make one. Thanks for sharing.

10. Nancy June 19, 2011 at 12:34 pm

Kathy,

Just saw this this morn! Oh my gosh, it is great and I have the paper! Thank you so much for following through with the idea. I can’t wait till the class. Love the touch of yellow (every kitchen should have) you have so created for us. . .thank you again from the bottom of my heart. Nancy

11. Nancy June 19, 2011 at 1:27 pm

I want to remind everyone that there will be a recipe card swap and recipe exchange going on over on the NING site! Just look us up. We don’t have all the detail yet, but will by tomorrow. Ignore what specifications are there and Charlene will post new ones tomorrow.

But come join us for this awesome swap!

12. Anonymous June 19, 2011 at 2:35 pm

Kathy, this is just awesome.. i am thinking this would be an awesome wedding shower gift and all the ladies could bring their fav recipe.. i would like to make a few of these up to have on hand.. love ya and tell Honey ‘Happy Father’s Day this crazy google will not let me post.. this is Ruth from ruth1952 on the ustream shows… see ya next week

13. Anonymous June 20, 2011 at 3:50 pm

You never cease to amaze me with your talent. You are the QUEEN of awesomeness. Another great project! Let’s get craftin! See you at class! Hugs Suez

14. Anonymous June 22, 2011 at 6:01 pm

Hi Kathy!!! Precioso proyecto quiero el tutorial me encanta todo lo que haces eres una genio ahhh y yo pondria los vegetales al principio hahahahaha
    kisses