Recipe Box Hardware Kit

Hi everyone- below is the Recipe Box Hardware kit. You will receive enough hardware to complete 2 Recipe Boxes. Think Christmas Gifts!!!

Magnets not shown  above

$22 plus Shipping

1. Babeboicali June 19, 2011 at 5:54 pm

Can’t wait to make this in your USTREAM Class.. TFS.. IS THERE INSTRUCTIONS TO PURCHASE?

2. Barb June 19, 2011 at 6:07 pm

thanks Kathy! the hardware kits really help out! Glad I could get one this time.

3. Anonymous June 19, 2011 at 6:11 pm

Sorry I forgot to say that you get the 2 set of Magnets too!!!!!!

Kathy

4. Nancy June 19, 2011 at 6:13 pm

Thank you for the sets and including enough to make two! Great gifts! Will the tutorial be on sale Mid week as well?

5. Anonymous June 19, 2011 at 6:14 pm

Yes. Also, the magnet come in the kit. I forgot to put them in the pic. Tutorial will be posted mid week. Thanks

6. Anonymous June 19, 2011 at 7:37 pm

I am a newby in paper crafts and absolutely love your projects. Wondering if I can purchase written directions to the cupcake mini album you made for the swap the first of the year? Soooooooooooo wonderful.
    Every project I see I love and want to make and a few of them I have the papers for but wondered if you have written directions for purchase for your projects and if so how do I get them? Thanks for your creative geneous.

7. Cindy June 20, 2011 at 5:07 am

Does this just come with hardware and papers? WouLd love to do this mini. When will the class be?

8. Kathy Files June 20, 2011 at 5:24 am

Hi cindy. It’s only the hardware that is listed. You use your own papers and chipboard. Thanks

9. Kathy Files June 20, 2011 at 5:25 am

Hi there. Sorry I don’t have a tutorial for the cup cake album.

10. Kathy Files June 20, 2011 at 5:27 am

Yes babe– I should have the tutorial posted by mid week.

11. Craig June 21, 2011 at 9:55 am

Hi Talented kathy what paper line did you use? It works really well.

reagrds Craig

12. Nancy June 21, 2011 at 2:10 pm

Craig, I think Kathy used The Lemon Flower STack by DCWV. I found mine at Joanns a month or so ago. As luck would have it, I got it with out knowing what I was going to do with it and now I know. A beautiful Recipe Box by Kathy!!!!