Toy Box – Finito!!!!!!

1. IslandV June 16, 2011 at 2:48 am

OMG Kathy this mini is SOOO CUTE! and the toy box! I will have to try this…on my list it goes!! Thanks for always inspiring us! hugs, V

2. Anonymous June 16, 2011 at 3:37 am

wonderful project…where would we find the directions for the duck tape covered spine?
    J

3. Crabtree Creations June 16, 2011 at 4:34 am

Kathy, this is nothing short of amazing! It’s an heirloom piece, yet whimsical and fun and I am certain any little girl, (or even us bigger girls!) would love to receive it as a gift!
    You are so talented, and your positive demeanor is so refreshing! I am so glad I found you and watch every single video you make!
    Please know that you are dearly loved by all us PITA’s and we can’t wait to see what Kathy will come up with next!
    Until next time, this is ReNae in Kansas saying BRAVO!

4. Sandy June 16, 2011 at 1:15 pm

Kathy that is a wonderful project you created for all of us to see and take part in, you are just a great designer and so funny!! Thanks for all the great projects you bring to us!! I look
    forward to the next project!! Hugs Sandy!!

5. Anonymous June 16, 2011 at 2:07 pm

WOW WOW WOW another fantastic project as usual.
    This is the reason you are our QUEEN & so many people watch every single one of your show. Well done again.
    Julie PITA from OZ

6. Anonymous June 16, 2011 at 2:15 pm

Oh my hell I just love the duck tape sides. But I have used a 1/2 of roll trying this. How do I do it. Thank You so much. Di

7. scrapsaturdays June 16, 2011 at 4:13 pm

…Thank you so much Kathy since I am unable to watch your recorded ustream, I truly appreciate this video, yes the mini is very cute and sweet just like you….big hug Kathy, beautiful job!!!

monica

8. Stacy June 16, 2011 at 5:05 pm

Beautiful as always!!!!! I’m in on the next project .

9. Anonymous June 16, 2011 at 6:00 pm

Beautiful!! I specially would like for you to show how you did the binding with the duck tape.

annette (potteran)