United We Stand Mini Album Project – Kit Sold Out

United We Stand Kit $78 plus Shipping. International Shipping Charges will apply at time of shipping.
Sold Out

1. Anonymous June 11, 2011 at 2:18 am

Love the paper and metal charms in this kit.

Val

2. TheFishie June 11, 2011 at 2:51 am

Did you actually get the paper collection in yet? I’ve been trying like crazy to get a hold of it, but everyone seem to be sold out. I have to think about purchasing because I’m so behind on projects–but it looks totally fab! Thanks Kathy for sharing you awesomeness.

3. SlomoMom June 11, 2011 at 4:10 am

Totally Awesome Kit, I just purchased but did not get the link to download the Tutorial. Will it be included with the kit? Can’t wait.
    slomomomcbl@gmail.com

4. Denise June 11, 2011 at 12:08 pm

Love the paper and the charms. Will have to try and find the paper and goodies so I can make it too.

5. Judy G. June 11, 2011 at 3:26 pm

Kathy, once again you have out-done yourself with a really cool kit, which I have bought, but there was no way to download a tutorial. Is that going to come with the kit??

grammygoodson@bellsouth.net (laurakim)

6. SlomoMom June 11, 2011 at 3:50 pm

Happy to find out I was not the only one that could not download the tutorial. People let me say that from experience Kathy’s kits are very reasonable in price. I found out with the Travel Kit that finding the supplies yourself is expensive. I was finally able to find everything but the cost was nearly double to Kathy’s price. Had to get from different online suppliers and the S&H was astronomical. If at all possible purchase Kathy’s kit…….one package one S&H! Kathy does the work for us, Thanks Kathy for the phenomenal job you do for us.
    Carol Lewis
    slomomomcbl@gmail.com

7. kcrazys kcreations June 13, 2011 at 10:26 am

!!!!!!luv it……………..:)

8. Anonymous June 13, 2011 at 11:53 pm

I am so bummed, just checked your blog and the 4th of July kit is already sold out! So sad…. 🙁

9. scrapncathy July 1, 2011 at 11:01 pm

Hey…can we buy the directions?

10. JEMACK July 10, 2011 at 2:48 am

Do you have for sale the duck tape straps? I would be interested in three sets