Duct Tape Closure & New Page Insert Tutorial

1. C.Good June 6, 2011 at 10:01 am

Totally love the album and the closer is so cool. Thanks for sharing.

2. Lorie a.k.a.The Peddler June 6, 2011 at 10:15 am

Love it! You mabe it look easy enough for me to try. Thanks for the inspiration!

3. Pegasus June 6, 2011 at 12:03 pm

great project!! Would love the instructions for the album as well!

4. Donna June 6, 2011 at 12:05 pm

zeeewowzee! I love it. thanks for all you do queen.

5. Gloria Westerman June 6, 2011 at 1:01 pm

Now how cool is that!!!! Pretty darn cool!!! You could also used it (duct tape) for the straps on travel case…..I love this idea….thank you so much….and your page insert is fabulous….I wrote down all the measurement and will be making this one today…..thank you Kathy for all your wonderful and bright ideas…..I love all your projects….. you are our QUEEN PITA….
    Hail to the Queen….

6. x laura x June 6, 2011 at 1:14 pm

beautiful and what a wonderful idea. Hoping we get that paper stack in the UK soon.
    x laura x

7. scrapsaturdays June 6, 2011 at 1:21 pm

…Kathy, love the duct tape tutorial. Will have to steal some from my SSSH..lol, And the pocket is what I wanted to make for a wedding invitation and you just perfected it….you’re freakin’ awesome!!!!!! You explain things so well, thank you My paper craftin’ Queen, I bow down to thee…

8. Kelly June 6, 2011 at 2:09 pm

Awesome. Actually I couldn’t find brown duct tape, I’ll have to keep looking! I love the insert! Thanks Kathy!

9. Just Don't Over Think It! June 6, 2011 at 3:17 pm

Once again you amaze me! I love all your projects and have given me so much help and inspiration. Thank you so much!
    Donna

10. VJ June 6, 2011 at 3:37 pm

OMG “we’re not worthy” “we’re not worthy!!”…Kathy how do you do it, how do you just out do yourself everytime. I love the extra pockets/inserts & I needa get me some duct tape, seriously! It gives the album just that right touch. I rec’d my kit & im working on one for my son who graduates this year & one for my daughter to document her senior year 🙂 Awesome u rock!! TFS,

Veronica aka fantom

11. Anonymous June 6, 2011 at 7:05 pm

She does NOT SLEEP!!!!! HAHAH

12. kissindawind June 6, 2011 at 7:10 pm

love the duct tape closure… thanks for the tut….

Anna

13. Bast June 6, 2011 at 8:38 pm

I absolutely love love love this album! The hubby is going to be upset when I raid his stash of duct tape! TFS and thanx for the inspiration!

KimMJ
    bast830@comcast.net

14. Latinacreativa June 7, 2011 at 2:27 pm

Thank you Kathy!! Wonderful ideas here, thank you for sharing them!-Raquel @ Raquelsdesigns.blogspot.com

15. Deni June 27, 2011 at 2:00 am

I will try that
    thank you for sharing that with us!
    Deni

16. TrayChic July 23, 2011 at 12:29 am

Where do you find the metal dog leash closures you used on the Duct Tape band? I looked everywhere in Michael’s, and they only had little jewelry ones. Thanks!