The Journey Suitcase Video

13 Comments

1. Drhp June 5, 2011 at 1:45 am

Wow! Love it! Can’t wait for the class.

2. Gloria Westerman June 5, 2011 at 2:44 am

The stain gives it character….looks like it’s already been on vacation…..can’t wait for the class….tfs

3. Diane Ridpath June 5, 2011 at 2:48 am

I agree with Gloria. The stain just makes it look used and vintage. You could even add a couple more. 🙂 Luuuuuuv it!
    ~QPP

4. Bee June 5, 2011 at 3:32 am

Wow! Kathy you are awesome and talented. So super fast you hv completed.
    I really love it…….Can’t wait for the tutorial.

5. Anonymous June 5, 2011 at 5:39 am

Me encantó Kathy gracias por lo bien que nos enseñas paso a paso, espero que pronto tengamos el tutorial
    eres un encanto PERFECTION!!!!
    UN BESO
    Norma Edith

6. Anonymous June 5, 2011 at 8:40 pm

LOVE IT!!! Can’t wait for the class

7. Anonymous June 5, 2011 at 9:47 pm

Kathy, Great as always. As far as the ink spot, that would be a great place to add a vintage travel sticker. Like the old travel suitcases that were stickered for each destination on the sides. Easy cover up if you put one or two at an angle just there. Looking forward to the project! – loricinc

8. Dainty Diva June 6, 2011 at 1:47 am

Kathy love this project looking forward for the ustream.

9. kissindawind June 6, 2011 at 3:08 am

HI KATHY, I CANT WAIT FOR THIS PROJECT… LOVE IT…

KISSINDAWIND (ANNA)

10. Kelly June 6, 2011 at 1:53 pm

OMG I can’t wait. This is so awesome. I love when you see something that inspires you. I saw a book at Michaels and now I want to try to figure out how they made it! It will be fun! Thanks Kathy!

11. VJ June 6, 2011 at 2:56 pm

Kathy how do you do it, you out do yourself everytime…I really cant wqait to make this one, yeah I know I say that about every project 🙂 Love ya and your inspiration!!!

Veronica aka fantom

12. Sandi's creative touch June 6, 2011 at 8:26 pm

Oh I love when you figure out how to make these fun pieces into mini’s!!!!! This one is so awsome and I can see them done up not only in travel prints buy in animal prints for someone young to use kind of mod!!!! so waiting for this one!!!!Thanks for being you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Scrapthat June 11, 2011 at 6:43 pm

Awesome projects!
    Now as for that stain? Google Free Vintage Luggage Stickers…there are a ton of them out there!
    TFS!