Finished Julie Flaps

1. Nancy May 23, 2011 at 12:29 pm

Kathy, thank you so much for this tutorial! I have both paper lines and I cannot wait to attack them! The pages are phenomenal! You have outdone yourself!

2. Nancy Wethington May 23, 2011 at 2:31 pm

Great tutorial. Where can I purchase the complete instructions for this mini album. Can’t seem to find it under class tutorials so I’m thinking I’m probably looking in the wrong place. Thanks for your help!

3. Dina May 23, 2011 at 3:16 pm

so making this one!!!!!!!!!! love it!!!!!!

4. Dina May 23, 2011 at 3:31 pm

@ Nancy W….if you go to her main blog page and scroll down to the May 20th post the tutorial is underneath it ,it is $9.95 thru paypal and after u pay for it u have to click on the highlighted blue print that says got to kathy’s email, the file is on there,that is very important, then you save it in your computer. Hope that helps.

BTW: kathy I went to the Scrapbook Expo in Jersey and told everyone about you:)

5. Nancy Wethington May 23, 2011 at 8:07 pm

Thanks Dina. At the risk of sounding stupid, is it the same as the Grad album? I’m questioning because the inside front cover looks different than what she did in this post. Or is this post an add-on to that album? Sorry, new to all this and loving Kathy’s stuff!

6. Annelie May 23, 2011 at 8:30 pm

Hello!
    Sweden here, just want to tell you, youre AWSOME!!! I have looked at your ustrem and I LOVE it. Youre so funny and warm, just love it. And the stuff that you do, WOW its so beautiful, I can learn alot from you. You can be sure that I will follow your work. Wisit my blogg if you got the time. Sorry for my spelling its not so perfeck : )
    Again your AWSOM, its people like you that makes the world a better place. Thanks for the inspiration!!!

/Nelly/Annelie

7. Dina May 23, 2011 at 9:05 pm

Nancy- yes it’s the same, just different paper in the video above…Happy Scrapping šŸ™‚

8. Wende May 23, 2011 at 10:30 pm

Fabulous Darling. The Queen gets it perfect again!!!!!!

9. Nancy Wethington May 24, 2011 at 12:40 am

Thanks Dina. I appreciate you cluing me in šŸ˜‰

10. Amy524 May 24, 2011 at 4:31 am

Absolutely love both albums!!! I was so sorry I missed the classes because I wasn’t feeling too well. I am so glad I purchased the tutorial and will be able to see recording!! Kathy, you are amazing!!!!

11. Dina May 24, 2011 at 1:03 pm

no problem Nancy šŸ˜‰

Amy ((hugs))

12. Valentina May 25, 2011 at 5:51 pm

Kathy, I love, love this album, especially with this paper, which I actually bought. If I buy the tutorial, are all the instructions there, especially the 3 pockets in the front and back of the album, or is it only covered on your Ustream? Thanks again, love your work!

13. kaykenangel55 May 27, 2011 at 8:06 am

Hi Kathy,
    Like always I love love the stuff you do. I had my 6 year old grand-daughter over and we were watching one of your UStream show and she had fun watching you. I think what she like best was your accent. LOL Anyway would you please give me your email address so I can email you regarding an order I placed. Thanks again Kath.

14. kaykenangel55 May 28, 2011 at 2:28 am

I placed and order for a pattern on Monday and have not recieved it yet. Could you let me know if there is a problem. Thanks Kathy

15. BeautifulDisaster June 4, 2011 at 2:05 am

Hi Kathy,
    What company makes the closure and the hardware on it? I really want to try making an album like this! Wonderful job!!
    Shellye