Travel Tales Inspiration

Hi Everyone! Check out the amazing video from our fellow Pita, Artmingle below. Oh man what great use of paper. Lots of pattern on pattern, but with amazing Flow. She has created three suitcases with a style all their own. Great Job!! Enjoy the Video.

1. Kelly May 11, 2011 at 5:54 pm

Super projects! You did a super job! I love all the paper you used. I so want that tattered time paper line but I’m in Canada! If anyone wants to buy it for me and I’ll repay you let me know!

KOScraps, Kelly

2. IslandV May 11, 2011 at 6:03 pm

WOWZA You did a great job Artmingle! They are BEAUTIFUL! THREE suitcases?! Yeesh I haven’t even started the one! How long did it take you to make?

3. sherry May 11, 2011 at 6:20 pm

Those are amazing!!! You have done a wonderful job!!!

Sherry-quiller

4. GrammaBird May 11, 2011 at 6:37 pm

Fabulous job – love the paper and how it all flows. I’m just completing my first one. My granddaughter is a beginning photographer so can’t wait to give it to her as she travels around taking pictures – I found some small camera charms – would appreciate any feedback as to where I can get the large camera charm. Thanks again for sharing!

5. Ruth May 11, 2011 at 6:42 pm

Wowsers, thanks for posting this and wow Kathy, are you proud or what? the student is doing well.. thanks for sharing Olga.. love your work!

6. Diane Ridpath May 11, 2011 at 7:25 pm

Hmmm….I posted my comment this morning but it’s not here, and I do want you to know how much I love these. Snafu. Anyway…..

Olga, I am in love with all three suitcases! They are awesome and inspirational. I couldn’t even choose a favorite. I can’t wait to make mine. Now if I can only find the paper I want to use…..

Thanks so much for sharing.
    Diane
    (aka QueensPaperPalace)

7. scrapncathy May 11, 2011 at 8:23 pm

Beautiful Travel Albums! I am finishing up my original one and have plans for a “summer box” or a Hawaii box. I am also using this concept to make a box for my son using Graphic 45 Curtain Call paper. I want to make him a briefcase to keep his playbills, and other memorabilia in it.
    Thank you Kathy for your ideas and inspiration!
    Cathy

8. Anonymous May 11, 2011 at 8:23 pm

Fantastic job!

9. suez May 11, 2011 at 8:44 pm

These are awesome. Olga the papers are great. Especially love the Italy one. Great job Olga and Kathy. Hugs

10. Ginger May 11, 2011 at 9:22 pm

Wow, these are fabulous! Great job! Love this project!

11. Linette May 11, 2011 at 11:07 pm

breathtaking!!!

12. mary May 11, 2011 at 11:34 pm

wuoooooooooo …These are awesome. olga you make a wonderful job, beautiful.
    I MAKE ONE TOO, WITH THE TATTERED AND ANOTHER PAGES, IF YOU WANT TO SEE, GO TO MY PAGE , BECAUSE I DONT HAVE VIDEO CAMARA,
    KATHY FINALY I FOUND THE BUCKLE, SO I GOING TO MAKE ANOTHER TRAVEL SUITE ALBUM , I FALL IN LOVE WITH THIS PROYECT, YOUR ARE AMAZING KATHY
    GOD BLESS YOU,
    SEE YOU PITAS NEXT TIME.
    HUGS
    ANGELLOVE 7

13. Anonymous May 11, 2011 at 11:46 pm

Wow those are awesome. You have done a wonderful
    job and the papers and layouts are beautiful.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Kathy Y

14. Mel May 12, 2011 at 12:04 am

Wow you are teacher’s pet! 🙂 I have not finished the last project. Thanks for showing the different paper lines, they are wonderful.

15. Brenda May 12, 2011 at 1:41 am

WOW these are sooo awesome…love the papers you used…beautifully done!
    hugs
    Brenda

16. amywazwaz May 12, 2011 at 2:31 am

Wow, the papers she used for her suitcase and mini are absolutely fabulous! I have never seen them before. They are beautiful! The colors are superb! Wonderfully done!

17. amywazwaz May 12, 2011 at 4:31 am

I bought the uptown girl tutorial but it didnt have the link to download it like the other two files I bought the same night. How do I receive it? I thought maybe it would come in an email, but didn’t. I dont know where I should ask this. Sorry.

18. SlomoMom May 12, 2011 at 4:37 am

Beautiful job on all three albums. Love the paper lines and the flow is awesome! TFS

19. Anonymous May 12, 2011 at 10:48 am

FAB!!!! Love the papers and the way they are combined. Kathy is the best teacher i love her.

20. jomosaunt May 12, 2011 at 7:10 pm

Glorious! A beautiful interpretation on paperflow and balance. You have a truely artistic soul and creative mind. I am in awe…

(aka: loricinc)

21. ArtsyChik May 14, 2011 at 4:35 am

Oh my! I think we should call you mini Kathy or Kathy Junior. You sure are a hard act to follow with those amazing projects. I’m sure you make Kathy very proud and I hope it helps Kathy realize how amazing her talents are and how much we appreciate her sharing them with the world.
    Well Done! ! !
    ArtsyChik Jeanne

22. JEMACK May 14, 2011 at 4:36 am

Great Job! Thanks for sharing

23. Zelda May 14, 2011 at 9:17 pm

1) Martha stewart punch
    2) Heat gun
    3) ATG gun

24. Ms_Dee May 17, 2011 at 1:21 pm

Wow kathy…you really outdid yourself this time……I am going to get going with my project and catch up to you ladies….so I’ll be up to date by the weekend……This is absolutely fab…..