Travel Tales Suitcase

Kit Update– Hi everyone! Travel Tales will be posted no later than Thursday, April 14th. I just received an email with my shipping confirmation and delivery is scheduled for, Wednesday, April 13th. I will keep you all posted. The tutoiral is available below for those using their own supplies.

Hi everyone- below is the tutorial or better yet the BOOK on the Travel Tales Suitcase Project. If you are purchasing the kit- DO NOT purchase this tutorial, it’s included in your kit purchase. The Kit will be post by the end of the week (hopefully) I am waiting on a few componets. I went a little crazy on the kit- OMG it is a super FAB Kit! As always, all the measurements will be provided during the class as well.

3 projects in this 38 page tutorial
Suitcase
Mini Alum
Passport Wallet

Tutorial $12.95

Tutorial Purchase Options
Personal Use Copy $12.95
License Copy – Upgrade $29.95
Commercial Copy – Upgrade $39.95

1. Michelle April 6, 2011 at 5:51 pm

You are absolutely amazing. The ideas that you come up with…WOW!! I wish my brain had 1/2 of the creative juice that yours has.

2. Carol April 6, 2011 at 5:57 pm

Ohhh I can not wait for this one! I am sooo stalking because I want/need/love this kit!!

3. Nancy April 6, 2011 at 6:32 pm

I am waiting impatiently for the kit! LOL. It is awesome! Kathy you are so creative!!!!! looking forward to the end of the week.

4. Olga-MIA April 6, 2011 at 7:37 pm

Oh EMMM GEEE ! Kathy ! I can’t wait to get this kit ! Hopefully it won’t sell out before ! I will have to be on the lookout ! Thanks for putting this kit together. It makes it all the better and easy ! Hugs ! xoxoxo

5. Linette April 6, 2011 at 7:46 pm

I have so been waiting for this kit!!!!!!!!! I can’t take it!! I guess I will have to stalk your blog. Big Hugs!!!

6. Ruth April 6, 2011 at 8:13 pm

YEAH!!! woo hoo.. can hardly wait to see the class on this.. hoping i can watch it live.. however, i still plan on making this amazing travel bag… thank you, thank you, thank you… mwah!!!

7. Drhp April 6, 2011 at 8:20 pm

Yeah, I have been waiting for this kit. Thank you Kathy.

8. Anonymous April 6, 2011 at 8:38 pm

Dang it, I just bought the pattern and it won’t let me download it. Good grief what do I do now????

9. savyjade April 6, 2011 at 10:01 pm

Yay! I can not wait for this kit. I am always too late to purchase. I hope I do not miss this one. I am so incredibly excited! Can you hear me jumping up and down? You are so talented!

10. Anonymous April 7, 2011 at 12:05 am

I just downloaded the pattern and can’t wait for the class! Thanks! Elaine in Boynton Beach

11. Ruth April 7, 2011 at 12:36 am

Hey Kathy, still excited.. am jumping up and down with Elaine.. lol.. anyhow, what paper pack is this you are using? thanks..

12. Loubear82 April 7, 2011 at 3:29 am

Oh my gosh I am jumping with you ladies! I had to pass up that fabulous kit earlier this week knowing that I really wanted this one and it was gonna come any time now! Please please please let me get one! So excited! Hope I don’t miss it! Thanks Kathy for sharing such an awesome part of yourself with us! EVERYTHING you do is fabuloso!

13. Sandy April 7, 2011 at 3:36 am

I can’t wait!! I love this project. Hope I get the kit lol
    Sandy

14. Nancy April 7, 2011 at 3:36 am

I guess after reading the comments, I need to stalk with everyone else! I hope you made lots and lots and lots of kits. I know I have been waiting since you first mentioned it! You are so creative and imaginative. . .

15. GrammaBird April 7, 2011 at 7:13 pm

I would love to get this kit – hopefully I’ll be one of the lucky ones — if not I’ll buy the pattern and just follow along – thanks Kathy for your inspiration and your willingness to share your talent!

16. Carol April 8, 2011 at 4:45 pm

Thanks for the update ~ still stalking (LOL)

17. Nancy April 8, 2011 at 4:59 pm

Same here! Though I fully think Kathy is trying to tease us! LOL

18. Anonymous April 8, 2011 at 5:55 pm

STALKING….STALKING!!!!! Just in case I don’t get to buy the kit (O the Horror!!!) where can I buy the hardware (buckles, rings etc) online? I don’t live in the US and I’ve never seen them in the craft stores here.

19. Wende April 8, 2011 at 9:51 pm

I belong to the N.O.W. club. No mam, that is not National Organization for Women. It is ” I want it NOW!!!!”. LOL Thanks for the update.

20. Nancy April 8, 2011 at 10:23 pm

Kathy, where do you get the little dress form. I plan on buying the kit, but might want to make 2 extras for my sisters!

21. Sherri April 12, 2011 at 2:08 am

Kathy – I need to come shopping with YOU!! I’ve been trying to get all my supplies together for the Easter Exploding Mini, the Confessions of a Shopaholic and Travel Tales (plus there’s a few older ones that I want to do too!!) Yikes! I must say I’m overwhelmed at this point. I’ve been looking EVERYWHERE I can think of and can’t find half the stuff I need. Where do you find all your stuff??? Next time you go shopping, take me with you! Lunch is on me!! hehe

22. godlove May 29, 2011 at 8:37 am

Hi,Kathy,

I Can’t download file from paypal when finished the translation.Please send it to me by email or send me a link to download.Thanks.
    My email: godlove2@gmail.com