Confessions of a Shopaholic

SOLD OUT -Thank you!

Hi Everyone- Here’s a New Class Project kit- Confessions of a Shopaholic

Kit $57.00 Plus shipping (medium flat rate)
International Shipping Charges will apply at time of shipping

This Kit will begin to ship on Saturday 4/9/2011

1. TUKI April 3, 2011 at 4:49 am

Seriously, how do you come up with these minis. This one is so SUPER FAB, I love it!!! Looks very classy, just my style!! Can’t wait for the class!!!

2. BettyBee April 3, 2011 at 5:31 am

Dahling!!! you have done it again!! This is a fabulous project, and it will be a wonderful class! I can’t wait to get home and show you those PlayBills that we were talking about! SO awesome for this style!

Get this kit, Girls, before it’s sold out!!!

3. Judy G. April 3, 2011 at 6:00 am

Oh Yeah! I’m up in the middle of the night because I drank too much coffee after dinner, and I just happened to take one last look at your blog. Thank goodness I did! I got the kit, and I can’t wait. Please show us how to string the charms. I need to learn that. TFS!

4. Kaye April 3, 2011 at 7:02 am

Fabulous! Would love to make the charm as part of the class. I saw that paper at M’s this week and thought it was incredible!

5. x laura x April 3, 2011 at 7:24 am

Wow o wow. Love all your projects. I wish i could afford the kit this month šŸ™
    The other down side is it doesnt look like i can even get the paper pack in UK yet. Gosh i hate waiting. This is such a brilliant handbag mini.
    Love Love Love it.
    x laura x

6. Fleasbenz April 3, 2011 at 10:29 am

I bought this paper line a few weeks ago and thought “oh I’ll just take the class and not buy the kit”. But then you show those gorgeous embellishments – that frame and dress form is fabulous. So I got the kit. Love it.

Will you show how to make these with the envelopes instead of paper bags? I’d love to use the envelope gypsy file you made last year.

Felicia

7. Linette April 3, 2011 at 11:34 am

Total Fabulosity!!!! You are so creative. Can’t wait for the class.

8. Gloria Westerman April 3, 2011 at 12:58 pm

OMG!!! This is total over fence…..I’m stun….it’s is fabulous!!!! and I can’t wait for the class…..wish this was in my budget this month…b/c I would be all over it….that paper just makes this whole album…..I too wish sometimes we still dress like that….with all the hats and dress….total felicitous……

9. Susan April 3, 2011 at 2:59 pm

Hi am I allowed to see projects I create with your tutorials?

10. Helen Tietz April 3, 2011 at 3:55 pm

Just absolutely amazing. I just want to know if you ever sleep?

11. Carol April 3, 2011 at 4:15 pm

LOL…Love the minis you create! this one is fabulous and would be perfect for one of my sisters! Again, sold out before I get to it! GRRR
    Thank you for showing this wonderful mini!

12. debannet April 3, 2011 at 4:17 pm

Wow, that’s what I get for partying and sleeping in until noon today.. I missed out on a fab kit! Kathy – you are AMAZING! Love this. Will you be posting just a pattern? I hope so.

13. Mitzie April 3, 2011 at 5:51 pm

darn missed it!

14. Jacqueline April 3, 2011 at 10:19 pm

What a great blog ā€“ New to your blog – I love tutorials – thanks so much for sharing; I’m a paper crafter to – i invite to to hop over and say ‘hi’
    Hugs ~ Jacqueline

15. Barbara April 3, 2011 at 10:49 pm

Hi
    Just wondering how many kits you have for sale at a time.
    They sell out sooooo fast.
    tks
    Love watching and learning from you. tks again.

16. love2quilt95 April 4, 2011 at 5:26 am

WOW!!! Kathy, you out did yourself with this one. Incredible!!!

17. Kathy Files April 4, 2011 at 2:20 pm

Hi Barbara- I normally make 24-36 kits. This one I only made 24. That is all I can handle. I wish I could make more!!! I know a lot of ladies missed out. If I had more time I would make more– The demand it there, but not the time šŸ™

Thank you everyone for the super sweet comments.

18. Janet St. John April 4, 2011 at 7:24 pm

Are you going to be selling a written tutorial for this album? I LOVE this! You come up with some really great projects!

19. Anita April 4, 2011 at 7:54 pm

I just love what you do! So creative!

20. savyjade April 4, 2011 at 8:48 pm

Ahhhh! I missed this one too! Oh well! I can try to get my own materials and follow along with you guys. I look forward to it.

21. Mercedes Pineiro April 5, 2011 at 6:18 am

I am very upset I couldn’t get a kit. I think you need to make some more because is so hard get a kit from you every time I like one of your kits I am never on time to get one. This one I really want one. O well. But if you happen to bring more I want one.

22. Sherri April 5, 2011 at 6:24 am

Hi Kathy —
    Total fabulosity – again! I missed out on your kit, but of course I still want to take the class and see what I can come up with. Are you gonna post a supply list?
    Thank you for all you do!

23. scrapncathy April 5, 2011 at 5:13 pm

LOVE IT! Running to M’s now to buy the paper. Did I miss you saying when the class will be on ustream? I’m assuming in a couple weeks till everyone has their kits. And one last important question…. where can I buy a closure like that? A sewing store? Like JoAnnes?

24. Sandy April 5, 2011 at 10:12 pm

I went and got my paper today, it is fabulous too!! can’t wait for the class, I really need to find some fabulous embellishments to go with this mini!!!! all the fine stuff!!! :-}

25. donald April 5, 2011 at 11:07 pm

This is my favorite kit yet. Hope the class is soon – I’ll just have to take notes from the video to cut the papers. Seriously – this is GORGEOUS!!!

Jeanne Kelly

26. Diana Lynn April 6, 2011 at 9:44 pm

I can hardly wait for the video – I ran right out to Michaels and bought the paper. Oh Kathy, you are so right the paper is even beyond fabulous.

27. Diane Ridpath April 7, 2011 at 2:15 am

I LOVE the mini. So stinkin’ cute girl! I can’t wait to make it.

28. Valentina April 7, 2011 at 6:02 pm

I guess you have no more kits left? I missed buying a kit again!! Will you have a tutorial that I could buy? What paper did you use? Thanks, you ideas are amazing.

29. Lina B. April 8, 2011 at 5:29 pm

Hi, so have this paper now when is the class going to happen so i can be on line!?!!!
    I luv this and cant wait… i am new and so excited. Made ur tim holtz book…AAAAAAh! CHEERS! Lina b.

30. Karin A April 10, 2011 at 2:04 pm

When where how??? Love it and want to do it. Is it possible just to purchase the tutorial?

31. Karin A April 10, 2011 at 2:08 pm

Ah!!Wrote the comment on the wrong album – this is lovely too but the one I would love to make is the Tim Holtz book.
    K

32. GrammaBird April 10, 2011 at 4:51 pm

Missed your kit – are you offering a tutorial? Now I’m anxiously waiting for your Suitcase Mini — wouldn’t you know it I leave for vacation on the 14th – hope it is posted on the 13th!!!

33. Anonymous April 11, 2011 at 8:55 am

Hey Kathy, u r absolutely faboulus. I live in Sweden and have searched the Internet to find out where I can buy the paper stack Lady Couture (and Tattered time) but cannot find it. I cannot find them on the DCVW site either.
    Can you or somebody else please tell me which web shop/s I can order from. I would like to make this shopoholic album.
    Lots of love Berit

34. Q cards April 11, 2011 at 10:04 pm

Hi Kathy,
    I just found your site. Is it possible that you do
    The shop a holics mini again. I think it is awesome!!!
    Please let me know.
    Stacy

35. Melinda April 14, 2011 at 4:02 pm

Hi Kathy, is there a tutorial for this fab album I can purchase? I think I am what you would call a PITA virgin so am unsure how you run your projects. Is there a schedule or anything as well? Love your work.

36. Anonymous April 14, 2011 at 5:21 pm

Hi I too have just found you Kathy and would love to know about tutorials that I can buy

37. Kentuckianna April 14, 2011 at 6:55 pm

I was just on your blog this morning and can’t believe I missed getting this kit. It is adorable. Where can we get the instructions?