Easter Basket Exploding Mini Album

SOLD OUT- Thank you all.

Hi all !!! Here is the kit. Remember your kit purchase includes the tutorial. Once you complete the checkout process, click on the kathy_files@yahoo.com link in the paypal screen. This will prompt the download.

If you can’t get the kit, this will give you an idea of what you need for class.

1. Gloria Westerman March 25, 2011 at 4:24 am

Oh I can’t wait…..thank you so much!!!!!

2. Carol March 25, 2011 at 5:11 am

Ohh I want this one, hope they are still available next friday! TFS

3. Anonymous March 25, 2011 at 9:42 am

Hi Kathy,

First of all LOVE LOVE the items you make. Your amazing! I ordered the the Random Memory Tut a couple of days ago and haven’t seen anything yet. I know your busy but just wondering
    if you received the Pay Pal order yet. Just let me know.

Again your marvelous darling!!! lol

Thanks,

Karla
    email addy kaykenangel55@aol.com
    Transaction ID #20765529R01035320

4. Helen Tietz March 25, 2011 at 9:55 am

Just bought the tutorial. Can’t wait to make it.

5. Sandy March 25, 2011 at 11:09 am

This comment has been removed by the author.

6. Anonymous March 25, 2011 at 3:08 pm

wow Friday morning 1104 EST time and the kit is sold out.
    Kathy love your webshows, I always feel better / happier after watching you.
    <3 thanks
    barbara

7. Valentina March 25, 2011 at 3:13 pm

Kathy, I am so mad at myself that I missed buying this kit. I will watch and see your great talent at work and then hopefully make one for myself.
    Thanks!

8. alwayscharlie March 25, 2011 at 4:03 pm

So sad. I was too late too! I’ll watch all the fun though!

9. Carol March 25, 2011 at 5:13 pm

So sad they are all sold out! Thank you

10. Sandi March 25, 2011 at 5:54 pm

I cannot believe they were sold out at 11:00 this morning! I will have to gather the stuff myself to do the class. 🙁

11. Orlie March 25, 2011 at 5:55 pm

Kathy, I am hoping I was one who was able to get your Easter kit. I just put my order in this morning. It is the first kit I ever ordered and can’t wait for the class. I follow you and your ning site every day! I know over kill but I like everything about you. Thank you and keep those kits and patterns coming.

12. Judy G. March 25, 2011 at 6:22 pm

I am soooo disappointed! I hung around my computer all day yesterday because Kathy’s post on Wed. said the class kit was going to be available tomorrow (which was Thursday), but it wasn’t. And now I’ve missed my chance to get it, as I didn’t get home in time to purchase the kit. I guess I’ll have to try the tutorial.
    Booo Hooo.

13. Kathy Files March 25, 2011 at 6:35 pm

I am so sorry Judy. I posted on Thursday just late. So sorry.

14. Judy G. March 27, 2011 at 1:26 am

Hi, Kathy. Thanks for visiting my blog and subscribing! I did manage to find the Echo Park kit and all the other things on the supply list – except for Tyvek (what is that??). It looks like some kind of building supply tape or something. Anyway, I bought the tutorial, have the supplies, and I can’t wait for your UStream class on this project. Thanks so much for sharing!!
    grammygoodson@bellsouth.net

15. Lisa Ritchie April 14, 2011 at 4:32 am

Oh Wow!! What an awesome idea!!! Love it.