Challenge Time– Be Inspired

Hi Guys– being that we are not having a class for another 3 weeks, I wanted to share some inspiration I found and a Challenge.  Here it is:

The Challenge— Create a mini album inspired by this school binder.  I will be working on the same.  I would love to see what you create so if you can, post a video on Youtube and/or post pix on the Paper Phenomenon Ning site and link us to your blog/video.  Remember inspiration can come from all things around you.  Apply those inspirations into your everyday projects.  I can’t wait to see what you come up with.  Leave me a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I will be sharing my project during the upcoming class on 4/16/2011 at 4pm CST.

1. Lynn March 25, 2011 at 8:21 pm

I’m having a hard time telling enough about it since the picture is so small to do anything with it.

2. Kathy Files March 25, 2011 at 8:25 pm

Hi Lynn- I posted a better pic!!!!!!!!

3. A Creative Operation March 25, 2011 at 10:02 pm

This looks like a fun little challenge. I am going to have to try it.
    Michelle

4. Sandy March 25, 2011 at 11:08 pm

Thanks for changing the picture, yeah it was a little small, but I think this is a good challenge for me, I’ll give it a try!

5. sashhass7 March 26, 2011 at 12:40 am

What does the backside look like?

6. Anonymous March 26, 2011 at 12:47 am

I don’t know. It’s just the inspiration. Go to town with it Girlfriend!!!!! Kathy

7. Cheryl March 26, 2011 at 3:55 pm

Three weeks before a class. Please do something sooner. I need your inspiration.

8. Ruth March 27, 2011 at 3:28 am

Kathy, I agree with Cheryl.. however that is not to say how much i appreciate your classes and understand you give so much of yourself to them.. you have done so much in the short time i have been following you.. Thanks bunches and bunches.. is there a date yet for the Travel Tales? Take care!

9. Mercedes Pineiro March 27, 2011 at 3:46 am

Hi, Kathy. I will like to get the kit about me how I can get it. Siempre llego tarde a comprar los kits que pones y quisiera este. Dejame saber a mpkrafts@gmail.com Love all your projects.

10. Anonymous March 28, 2011 at 2:43 am

I cannot wait to see what you do with this Kathy! You are awesome!!

11. marenmat March 28, 2011 at 3:15 pm

Hi Kathy!
    Loved the inspirational picture and I went right to work with it. Don’t know exactly how it works on the community blog, will try and upload a couple of pictures, but otherwise I will leave my blogaddress if you would want to check it out.
    THNX for the inspiration!!
    Marlies.

12. Sandy March 30, 2011 at 1:52 am

I have been hard at work with mine, I should be finished by Friday with my inspired mini, so far it’s turning out pretty cute!!!

13. Teri "Terrific" March 30, 2011 at 5:16 am

I’m totally psyched about this! As soon as I saw the picture my wheels started spinning…and tonight on the way home from play practice…I GOT IT! Now all I need is some time to put it together, and figure out how this ning-thing works (:D)
    Thank you so much for your posts. My favorite part of watching your videos is listening to you laugh. You have such a sincere laugh; like you’re really enjoying life.
    Okay, I blathered a bit…but it’s true.
    Thanks, again; love your blog!

14. CrossMyHeartStudio April 6, 2011 at 4:06 pm

finally got my idea this morning as to what i am going to make with this….thanks for helping us think outside the box once again Kathy!!! I think that is why you amaze us every time with these wow projects….gonna get to work because i am really behind a lot of you lovely ladies….:) Have a great day!

15. Sandy April 10, 2011 at 6:35 pm

my mini album is all done, Thanks Kathy for this great project, you really helped me to come out of my confort zone and really use my create side for this one!! I had fun making it! Here is the link to my blog!!