Easter Basket Exploding Mini Album Tutorial and Supply List

Hi Everyone — below is the Tutorial for the Easter Basket Exploding Mini Album.
Please Read– If you are planning to purchase the kit, please do not purchase this tutorial. When you purchase your kit you can download the tutorial at the time of purchase. Kit will be up for sale tomorrow.

How to download your tutorial? Purchase the tutorial via the Buy Now button below.  Once you complete your purchase via paypal,  you will have the option of being directed to various links.  Click on the kathy_files@yahoo.com link.  That will prompt the download.

Tutorial $9.95

Supply List
• Card stock for the Basket- 4 sheets of 12’’x12’’ yellow cardstock or color of your choice.
• Cardstock for the base of your pages- 6 sheets of Kraft cardstock 12’’x12’’ and 6 sheets of 8 ½’’ x 11’’.
• Pattern Paper to mat your pages- I used the DCWV Cotton Blossom line for the sample in my video. For Class and the kits we will be using the Echo Park Spring time collection.
• Chipboard- 2 pieces at 7’’ x5’’, 2 pieces at 4’’ x 5’’ and 1 piece at 4’’x7’’
• Embellishments- Various Flowers, Easter Eggs, Easter Grass, bunny. (Make sure your embellishments are to scale. You don’t want embellishments that are too large)
• Ink – Burlap Distress Ink by Ranger
• Border punch- I used the Martha Stewart punch. Scallop border
• Tyvek- optional
• Adhesive, Scor- tape, Hot Glue
• Paper Trimmer
• Craft Knife
• Ruler
• Score Board- I used the Martha Stewart score board

1. Dawnll March 23, 2011 at 7:55 pm

Glad to see the tutorial Kathy- man you are amazing girl

2. Nancy March 23, 2011 at 9:04 pm

Thank you so much Kathy, Awesome tutorial! I look so forward to putting it all together! ! !

3. Gloria Westerman March 23, 2011 at 9:25 pm

I can’t wait for this class…..I have all the supplies…..except the bunny….gotta get that…so, will be sitting here drumming my fingers waiting for class…..now don’t be late….hehehehehe thank you so much…..another fun fill class……love it….

4. Tina March 23, 2011 at 10:19 pm

I love this basket. When you first showed this I knew I was going to use the Echo Park Spring time collection. Can’t wait for this class. Thanks for sharing your creative hard work. You are the Queen.

poohfabulous

5. Xylvie (aquaskylet@hotmail.com) March 24, 2011 at 2:48 am

Hi kathy, will u be having an embellishments-only kit?

6. shortnscappy65 March 24, 2011 at 4:12 pm

Kathy, I have said this before you are the best! I think that you are so amazingly AWESOME for sharing your work with us Pitas. The template was a steal (just purchased it) Can’t wait for the class…. MUAH!

7. Debbie G March 24, 2011 at 6:09 pm

Thanks so much with all your help…Can’t wait for the class.

8. mari s. March 24, 2011 at 11:46 pm

thank you for starting to offer paper copies of your projects … I can’t always get to projects in a timely manner and my computer isn’t in the same room that my supplies are so…. you tubes and ustreams are stop-n-go … and that gets old … i’m just old enough to still love the feel of a paper copy in my hands