Hi Everyone — below is the Tutorial for the Easter Basket Exploding Mini Album.
Please Read– If you are planning to purchase the kit, please do not purchase this tutorial. When you purchase your kit you can download the tutorial at the time of purchase. Kit will be up for sale tomorrow.
How to download your tutorial? Purchase the tutorial via the Buy Now button below. Once you complete your purchase via paypal, you will have the option of being directed to various links. Click on the firstname.lastname@example.org link. That will prompt the download.
• Card stock for the Basket- 4 sheets of 12’’x12’’ yellow cardstock or color of your choice.
• Cardstock for the base of your pages- 6 sheets of Kraft cardstock 12’’x12’’ and 6 sheets of 8 ½’’ x 11’’.
• Pattern Paper to mat your pages- I used the DCWV Cotton Blossom line for the sample in my video. For Class and the kits we will be using the Echo Park Spring time collection.
• Chipboard- 2 pieces at 7’’ x5’’, 2 pieces at 4’’ x 5’’ and 1 piece at 4’’x7’’
• Embellishments- Various Flowers, Easter Eggs, Easter Grass, bunny. (Make sure your embellishments are to scale. You don’t want embellishments that are too large)
• Ink – Burlap Distress Ink by Ranger
• Border punch- I used the Martha Stewart punch. Scallop border
• Tyvek- optional
• Adhesive, Scor- tape, Hot Glue
• Paper Trimmer
• Craft Knife
• Score Board- I used the Martha Stewart score board