Textured Finish

Ok Guys– This is the way you achieve a Textured look!!!!!

Thanks Journal Artista!!!!! I highly recommend you sub to her channel for more amazing techniques!!!!!

1. Anonymous March 5, 2011 at 8:12 pm

Nobody likes a ‘know it all’ especially when it is at the expense of others less fortunate….NOT funny.

2. Kathy Files March 5, 2011 at 8:18 pm

May I ask what you are talking about?

3. savyjade March 5, 2011 at 8:37 pm

I can not imagine what anonymous was talking about. I watched Journal Artista’s video and read through several of your posts and did not see anything remotely offensive. I would not worry about it. I found your ustream not too long ago and I truly love watching you. You have become my fav!! You are so funny and sweet. I have never heard you say anything that could be construed in a negative way. You seem like a very genuine and kind person and you are truly an inspiration and a great talent.

4. Kim (aka MoeScrap) March 5, 2011 at 8:43 pm

Kathy, that first post must be some sick joke. Now, for a funny one..I subbed to Paula a few days ago and saw this video this morning! So, when I went to the grocery store, my car magically found it’s way to Hobby Lobby where journals, brushes and desktop easels are like 30-40% off! LOL…She has a Ustreat tonight at 9est, I plan on watching. Hope to see you there!

5. Ceci's Blog March 5, 2011 at 8:50 pm

What is anonymous talking about??
    You are fabulous my QUEEN!!! ignore her comments šŸ™‚
    talk to you on your next class!!
    cecy

6. suez March 5, 2011 at 9:26 pm

Anonymous is anonymous for a reason and only they know what that is. The only thing you have done is given us yet another great talent to follow and learn from. Keep up the great job you do. See you at class. Hugs

7. Wende March 5, 2011 at 9:56 pm

Great vid kathy. Thank you for turning us on to Journal Artista. Just subscribed to her blog and channel. Ignore 1st comment, it is just plain moronic!

8. Nancy March 6, 2011 at 12:32 am

Awesome video! I have used a lot of the Golden products and none other compares! I do love to Gesso many of my projects. Thanks Kathy for sharing!

9. Diane Ridpath March 6, 2011 at 12:35 am

What a coincidence! I just today bought a six-pack of various trial size bottles of Golden’s gels and molding paste with my Michael’s 50% off. šŸ™‚ I agree, ignore the first post. Anonymous people making bad comments are the equivalent of spam. Can’t wait for the suitcase mini. I have a whole bunch of France pictures all ready for it. šŸ˜‰
    ~QueensPaperPalace

10. Anonymous March 6, 2011 at 3:51 am

Thanks for sharing.
    You always have some great ideas on you posts. Can hardly wait for the suitcase mini.
    scrapbookdizzy

11. Angel Burton March 6, 2011 at 9:40 am

When is the Suitcase Mini. Don’t want to miss it.

12. Bast March 6, 2011 at 7:03 pm

The video is just great and I love her blog! Thanx for sharing this!

13. Sharon March 10, 2011 at 1:10 pm

Kathy, Thanx for sharing Paula with other’s. I have been following her since last summer. She is very talented and informative and love’s to teach and help new journaler’s. A true unselfish inspiration! Too bad someone had to bring “Drama” into your happy blog! I am sure they use alot of “green” paint in their art! I love your mini book’s. I have actually tried to make one:) Thanx again, my friend!