Paperbag Mini- Episode 4 & 5

1. Cory Garrison February 13, 2011 at 2:54 pm

Hi Kathy I have been watching your videos for a month or so now and I love love love this mini! I am making it along with you! Thank you for all the inspiration!

2. - - Sheryl - - February 13, 2011 at 3:11 pm

love the envelope mini

3. Anonymous February 13, 2011 at 3:14 pm

Hey Kathy, Love this mini. TFS

Val

4. A Creative Operation February 13, 2011 at 4:08 pm

I LOVE THIS!!! Breaking out the steam punk papers and making one with you! Jackie and I have awarded you a blog award, please stop by and pick it up! Thanks for sharing, I love your site!

5. LilGreenBug February 13, 2011 at 8:23 pm

Kathy,
    I’m having so much fun watching you “create on the fly” so to speak! Girl, does your brain ever rest?? haha

Hugs!

6. Dana February 13, 2011 at 8:28 pm

questions, is tacky tape or sticky strip the same as what you are using for score tape? and are you using hot or low temp glue? I have got to get out and find this paper and some bags, havent been this inspired in a long while!!
    Thanks!

7. Anonymous February 14, 2011 at 12:18 am

Kathy,
    This is one of “THE BEST” mini paperbag albums I have ever seen. I just love it. Thank you for the videos!!!!!!
    Charlene

8. Anonymous February 14, 2011 at 4:48 am

Kathy: I cannot begin to tell you how much I enjoy working on this mini…so many surprises in it and I love the Timmy, vintage theme. You have totally outdone yourself on this one. Thank you so much for sharing with us it is much appreciated. Pam

9. Mercedes Pineiro February 14, 2011 at 6:32 am

Kathy:Me encanta todo lo que haces tremenda creatividad. wow love this mini is great, I am trying to make it to don’t know if would be as good as yours but I will try it. Thanks for sharing your art your videos and everything. Go girl.Thanks for the inspiration. Mercedes

10. flirtini83 February 14, 2011 at 3:39 pm

I am loving this series of videos. i have the paper and couldn’t decide what to do with it. your mini pocket full of pockets album is perfect. And I can start and stop any time I want. You did very well with the measurements. Got to love your ruler. <3 Flirtini

11. Anonymous February 14, 2011 at 4:09 pm

Hi Kathy, I’m almost all caught up with you. I am having a blast creating this book. Love the paper and I too have used up most of my paper. I need to run and get that grunge hinge looking piece so keeping my fingers crossed Archivers has it. I looked on your blog for the cut file for the envelope you mention. Am I looking in the wrong spot?
    Thanks so much for inspiring me.
    Pam

12. Anonymous February 14, 2011 at 4:12 pm

Hi Kathy, I’m the same person as above. I didn’t meant to say cut file for the envelope, I meant the pocket. Sorr for the confusion.
    Pam

13. Karen February 15, 2011 at 4:48 pm

Just wanted to let you know how much I love watching your vids! You are so “down to earth” and so funny! I’m trying to make this mini along with you, it’s so much fun and a great looking mini. Stay true to who you are…because you’re something else girl!

14. lindagk23 February 15, 2011 at 10:52 pm

Hi Kathy, I just wanted to let you know how much I LOVE this mini album! I have learned so much from you! Your work is just awesome! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!

15. Donna Renee February 16, 2011 at 5:37 pm

Kathy – You are DA BOMB! I love this project…I started a little late,but I thank you for posting the videos on YouTube..I can work at my own pace….I’m creating this paper bag album using the Graphic 45 Curtain Call paper pack…Your techniques are FABU! I promise to post pictures on my blog and YouTube. You are the best!

16. Lolliscraps February 16, 2011 at 8:06 pm

Kathy,
    I am a Pita Babe. I am at almost all of your ustream classes. But I gotta tell ya I am loving the youtube series!!! Maybe because I can start and stop when I have time. I love everything you make you are great! But I am not gonna rest until I get this album made! Thanks for sharing your talent with us!
    Cindy