Paperbag Mini Episode 2

1. - - Sheryl - - February 7, 2011 at 12:24 am

Wow part @ – thanks ! Just finished part 1

2. - - Sheryl - - February 7, 2011 at 12:28 am

Part 2! Love the mini album inside the pocket!! Thanks

3. Anonymous February 7, 2011 at 1:01 am

Kathy,

I am loving this!! You are soooo good to come up with all of these ideas and then to show us all how to do them!!! I watch you all of the time but never write anything. I can’t imagine where you get your creativity but I so appreciate it!

sharon
    svrenna1atcolumbusdotrrdotcom

4. saraskid February 7, 2011 at 1:24 am

I can’t believe all your tiny mini albums within your mini!! The pockets are wonderful. Thanks for sharing you incredible ideas.

5. jcinokc February 7, 2011 at 2:13 am

Wow! That looks like a lot of work. How do you figure out these things? You create some of the most amazing things I have ever seen. You are so detailed in your instructions too which is awesome. Can’t wait for the next video. Thanks for sharing.

6. nadine February 7, 2011 at 2:40 am

Absoulutely incredible as usual!!! Can’t wait to finish my current project so I can get started. This just proves what we already knew you are the Queen!!!!

7. Anonymous February 7, 2011 at 3:43 am

this is absolutely terrific. i am doing one with the fashionista papers right now because i didn’t have black bags. will hit michaels tomorrow and get some so i can do a tim holtz one. i have had the papers for ages but didn’t want to cut into them until i had a plan. so glad you did it for me!!! thanks.

8. Brenda February 7, 2011 at 5:13 am

OMGOSH awesome Kathy!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

9. Drhp February 7, 2011 at 5:31 am

Kathy, You are a great instructor.I love this project. Very Interactive. I am going to try this one this week. Ty for sharing. -aka emorena

10. Roxane February 7, 2011 at 6:15 am

Thx for answering my Scor-Tape question. I’m off to order some!

11. KARLA UREA February 7, 2011 at 1:20 pm

Hi Pita Queen, thanks for this project and I will try this today!!! Kathy your are so creative, thanks for sharing
    Love
    Karla Urea

12. Country Twinkle February 8, 2011 at 1:32 pm

Thanks for part 2 now on to watch part 3.

13. Karen February 8, 2011 at 8:45 pm

Big Thanks Kathy! I’ve had TH paper for awhile and didn’t know what to do with it. It’s just made for this mini! I’m making mine along with you!