FFFF

Hi all– Well the day is almost here!!! Feb 1st!!!!

Class will be in session, Feb 1st at 8PM CST.

Click Here for the CLASS

FFFF is Feb First Fabulous Flowers
You got it, we are making flowers!!!!!! I am so excited. I missed you guys so much.
Needless to say I have enjoyed my time off and I may do this every other month
(lol– Just kidding)

Click Here to Download Gypsy Files

BYOS Class Bring Your Own Supplies
Supply List

Paisley Cart. The Cricut Paisley cart has every single flower under the sun. It’s a great cart for flowers. If you don’t have it RUN RUN RUN to Michael’s they have or had it for $9.99 on clearance. If you purchased the new Mother’s Day Bouquet that will work too. I will eventually be creating the same file with that Cricut Cart.

Cream colored Cardstock
Ink, dabber and/or Tim Holtz Distressing tool (Timmy Tool)- Any color. The color you select will be the colors of your flowers.

Large round ball stylus (I will explain during the class) or any pen, stick, paint brush with a rounded end.

Tweezers

Mouse pad or any cushy surface similar to a mouse pad

Hot Glue

1. Penny January 31, 2011 at 11:37 pm

Looking forward to another great class. So happy you will be back and that you had a great month off. PTTP

2. Deb Pruitt February 1, 2011 at 12:31 am

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO! Looking forward to seeing you and learning how to make those beautiful flowers! I have missed you and all of the PITA’s all month. And I’m just sayin’ I hope you enjoyed your month off and did some relaxin’

3. Mel February 1, 2011 at 12:53 am

Oh, Happy Day! I am so bummed I will miss your live class. I will be watching the recording of FFFF.

4. Latinacreativa February 1, 2011 at 1:07 am

Yay! I already know how to make these, but I hope to be able to tune in-I’ve missed the banter of the PITA babes!

5. Chris February 1, 2011 at 1:23 am

YEAHHHHH! your back, but I must say my heart stopped when you said you were going to take off every other month. Hope you enjoyed your time away. We did miss you. Can’t wait for tomorrow night. (doing the happy dance right now)

Chris (inCleve)

6. Wende February 1, 2011 at 1:24 am

Absolutely ABOUT TIME. Glad you are back, Queen!!!!!!

7. Linette February 1, 2011 at 1:50 am

YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The wait is finally ova! See you all tomorrow.

8. Teresa February 1, 2011 at 2:11 am

Wooo Hooooo. Kathy, so excited that you are coming back to us.

9. Kathy February 1, 2011 at 7:07 am

Kathy, I also found it on Amazon for $20 (the Paisley Cart that is), too late for the class but in case someone wants to buy it and can’t find it at Michaels.

10. Kathy February 1, 2011 at 7:10 am

Sweetie, are you sure its the Paisley cart? I’m not seeing any flowers on the image sheet from Provo Craft’s website.

11. Lynn February 1, 2011 at 12:10 pm

I so wish you had svg files for those of us that don’t have a gypsy.

12. Kathy February 1, 2011 at 8:04 pm

Hey guys, I’m having trouble figuring out what to prepare for the class tonight. Will I be able to use the Gypsy file if I have a Gypsy but don’t have the Paisley cartridge? Still waiting for Kathy to approve my registration to the Ning site….I hope someone can reply to my comment before the class tonight.

13. Carol February 1, 2011 at 8:48 pm

You must have the cartridge in order to cut any images! Can’t wait for the class, missin all the fun!

14. scraphappy55 February 1, 2011 at 9:15 pm

Help!! this is my first class what do I open Gypsy file with. I have a Gypsy but all I know is update when some tell me to,LOL

15. scraphappy55 February 1, 2011 at 9:18 pm

Just one more question what a Timmy Tool

16. kats-lil-sis February 2, 2011 at 12:11 am

Can’t wait for the class! Is it time yet…..LOL! Nope less than 2 hours tho! Have so missed the Queen and the Pita Babes!

scraphappy55-click on the link that Kathy posted to download Gypsy file, then save it. Hook up your Gypsy to computer and save it to you Gypsy.

And a Timmy Tool is his inking tool!

17. scraphappy55 February 2, 2011 at 1:21 am

Thanks I’m going to give it a try before class

18. Monique February 2, 2011 at 8:43 am

Hi Kathy,
    I always enjoy your video’s and classes so much. I learn a lot from you and get all sorts of ideas from your classes. Thank your for that. I also wanted to let you know that I made a mini album for my mom for her to put pictures of my dad in. I used your Santa Baby II class and I really enjoyed it. I like how it turned out. I had some troubles getting it the way I wanted (had to start over with my cover 3 times !) but I am happy with it. And my mom loved it :)). I’ve put pictures on my blog if you’d like to take a look :)).

Hugs from the Netherlands
    Monique

19. Gloria Westerman February 2, 2011 at 12:57 pm

Kathy I can not load the gypsy file…..there must be a cartridge on it that I do not not have….bummer…..thank you for making this video I learn a lot…..

20. Cheryl February 2, 2011 at 6:44 pm

You mentioned Tuki has a design studio file for the flowers. Where can I find this. Thanks for your inspiration.

can1162@new.rr.com

21. Helen February 3, 2011 at 4:27 am

Kathy, I want to cry. The class didn’t record right or something, the recording stops after 2 minutes.. Can you help?? I SOOOOOO wanted to know how to do those flowers. Thanks my most talented Queen.

helencouto@mail.com

22. Orlie February 4, 2011 at 12:49 am

Kathy can you tell me where to find the stylus tools you used. I want them!!! Orlie at
    brians@tds .net

23. Selena O'Donnell February 4, 2011 at 10:36 pm

No Way! Are you kidding me?!? I just heard about you from the Cricut Circle blog and decided to visit your blog (and am going to watch your flower video in a minute). I just saw that you live in Pcola–I live in Gulf Breeze/Midway!!! And I work in Pensacola (shh, am at work right now) Yay! I’m so happy to find someone close by; this is amazing!! I hardly ever get to craft with anyone, but now that I can follow your blog, I can feel like I am actually ‘with’ someone haha!
    ~Selena
    monterae2@hotmail.com

24. Karen February 12, 2011 at 9:56 pm

This was an awsome class. Thanks so much for putting it together. I have been looking at what you did, and trying to make some of my own. Mine do not look as good as yours. Thanks again karen_schluter at hotmail dot com

25. shortcuts March 4, 2011 at 4:02 am

Hello, any chance someone can make some patterns to share that are pdf or svg?
    I would love to make them too
    Kathy

26. Newbie2crafting May 19, 2011 at 9:35 pm

Is there a video from the class some where I can watch. I’m trying to make flowers and I’m very confused! 🙁