More Flowers

Hi guys– More Flowers!! What month it is? I am acting like it April/May– LOL

Well here are a few more– now these are on STEMS– YES STEMS Party People!!! We are going to have a blast making flowers and floral arrangements for your mini albums covers, scrapbook pages and more. Look out Prima we are making PITA STEMS, Cricut Style– LOL

See you all soon.

PTTP!!

1. Candace January 9, 2011 at 4:38 am

Kathy, wow, you did it again. These are gorgeous, I can’t wait till I learn how to make these.

2. Nicole Zarra January 9, 2011 at 5:16 am

Im so excited to make these! I miss you already lol

3. Gloria Westerman January 9, 2011 at 5:53 am

These are gorgeous…..and I can’t wait to see how they are made and make some for myself….thank you so much…..please keep us posted on when…..

4. Cassie January 9, 2011 at 5:59 am

These are absolutely gorgeous, I went out and bought the two MS punches today. I’m waiting on the edge of my seat to learn how they are made. Hope your having a fabulous vacation Kathy, We all miss you.
    Hugs,
    Cassie

5. kats-lil-sis January 9, 2011 at 3:51 pm

Total awesomeness!!!!Beautiful flowers and can’t wait to learn how to make them. Guess I need a couple new punches! LOL!!
    Miss you bunches, Kathy! And the pita babes!
    Kim

6. polzienj January 9, 2011 at 6:35 pm

Everyone needs a vacation but those of us left behind really do miss you! Have a great time off but hurry back so you can show us how to make these wonderful flowers!

7. TUKI January 10, 2011 at 12:27 am

Holy cow girl, these are PAPER PHENOMENON FABULOUS!!! Love ’em!!

8. Chris January 10, 2011 at 12:30 am

These flowers are gorgeous. Can’t wait to learn how to make these. Boy oh boy, I am going thru withdrawal. Hurry up month of January so Kathy will be back. Get well rested Kathy, we miss you.

Chris

9. sherry January 10, 2011 at 1:17 am

Kathy, your flowers are just gorgeous!!!!!
    Miss you!!!!

Sherry-quiller

10. Kim (aka MoeScrap) January 10, 2011 at 8:47 am

TEASE!

11. Ms. Scarlette January 10, 2011 at 2:33 pm

These are beautiful, Kathy! I just ordered a bunch from Prima but it will be nicer to make a perfect match to my projects, let alone using up some stash. I can’t wait for the Ustream class. Miss you much!

12. Karen January 10, 2011 at 8:42 pm

This is such an awsome project. How do I find out how to make them? I don’t live in FL to come to the class. Hope you plan to have a ustream call, so I can watch. Thanks

13. dorig January 11, 2011 at 12:30 am

Kathy~Ditto Karen’s comment. I’m in CA and the class is in Florida; just a bit far to travel for the class. Are you going to do a uStream class on how to make the flowers? I did buy the 2 MS punches today at 2 Michaels so that I could use 2 40% coupons! so I’m ready!

14. Cristal January 12, 2011 at 2:15 am

Hope your doing a class on these beautiful flowers! Kathy they look like so much fun. See you soon! February is so far away……

15. CREASTO "Die Welt d. Kreativen" January 13, 2011 at 12:09 am

Hello Kathy,

wow the flowers are fabulous, great

miss you on ustream *lol …see you soon
    greetings from germany

Conny

16. tessyluv45 January 14, 2011 at 4:53 am

wow those flowers are amazing!!!! Can’t wait to learn how to make them!

17. julie1551 January 17, 2011 at 11:41 am

OMG WOW WOW WOW nothing more to say except hurry back the PITA’s miss you so much & I want to learn how to make thesee gorgeous flowers asap. Enjoy you last week or so..