New Pocket Page or Insert!!

Hi Everyone Sharing a Pocket Page. This is the page we will be doing for Santa Baby II.

See you all tomorrow!

1. Penny January 4, 2011 at 12:43 am

Love the pocket! You are so creative. Happy New Year!

2. Erlinda Ramirez January 4, 2011 at 1:43 am

Enjoyed your tutorial. I’ll have to watch it again and make a pocket. Thanks for sharing this great idea.

3. Ellen January 4, 2011 at 3:24 am

Great album page tutorial Kathy! Thank you so much for always sharing your wonderful creations with us and giving us the opportunity to make these little masterpieces ourselves. I don’t think I will make the class tomorrow:( Darn it! Other commitments are in the way.

4. Kaye January 4, 2011 at 8:48 am

Fabulous….I’ll have mine ready for class tomorrow. Deciding how to arrange my paper takes me longer than your whole tutorial! 🙂

5. Latinacreativa January 4, 2011 at 2:02 pm

Thanks for the mini tutorial Kathy!! I soo wish I could join you t’nite- but my baby is 13 today! God Bless & have tons of fun!

6. sherry January 4, 2011 at 2:29 pm

Love the little mini page!!! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us. Looking forward to class as usual!!

Sherry-quiller

7. solucky January 4, 2011 at 3:34 pm

What a cute pocket page! Thank you so much for sharing all that you do!

8. Rim Designs January 4, 2011 at 5:11 pm

This is really cute Kathy how do you come up with these Ideas. I will be in class tonight thanks.

9. Liz January 4, 2011 at 7:20 pm

I love this project and I am a keen follower of yours from the UK where crafting products are harder to get hold of and are way way more expensive. Keep up your inspiration I love it.

10. Jen January 4, 2011 at 9:10 pm

Rock-n-Roll, baby! That’s a great pocket page.
    Thanks for sharing

11. Ceci's Blog January 5, 2011 at 2:54 am

Love your tutorial cute pocket page!!!! thank you for sharing!!
    cecy

12. scrapncathy January 5, 2011 at 6:57 pm

I love this tutorial on this pocket page and I missed your class. I was curious how you make a “hinge” and how you connect it to your album?

13. Kathy Files January 5, 2011 at 7:01 pm

Hi Scrapncathy– check out my class on how to connect the pages. it’s super simple– I promise!!!! Hugs Kathy

14. Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman January 5, 2011 at 7:49 pm

Kathy…. what do you mean you’re going to take my class????? you can teach me!!!!!!!!! But… I would LOVE to meet you in person!!!!!! (and we get to “practice” our Spanish…. Can’t wait!!!!!