Calendar Printable

Hi Everyone — for those of you that were not interested in gluing a gazillion numbers on your calendars (like me) I created a printable for you. There are two files– one for the 6×6 and another for the 8.5 x 8.5. Enjoy my friends and see you soon!

PS: Expect a lot more printables from me this year!!!!!

Click below to download

6×6

8.5×8.5

Happy New Year!

1. MsJay January 1, 2011 at 8:12 am

Thank you very much. Love that calendar.

2. eva January 1, 2011 at 8:53 am

Happy New Year!
    Thank you very much.

3. bernshwag January 1, 2011 at 9:13 am

Wow I love it!

Wishing you, your family and all of the PITA Babes a blessed New Year!

4. Gloria Westerman January 1, 2011 at 10:03 am

“Happy New Year”
    Thank you very much for calender…I’m going to try and make one of these….or something like it….

5. It's Jenn! January 1, 2011 at 2:55 pm

Thanks Kathy! I’m going to have to give this calendar a shot. Adorable!

6. BunnyC January 1, 2011 at 4:17 pm

Thanks so much,Kathy. You are always so generous. I too thought that sticking each letter on the calendar would be a hugh PITA!

Happy New Year

7. Ellen January 1, 2011 at 4:21 pm

Thank you Kathy! Love this project! Thanks for all you do and all you share! Your super! Have a blessed New Year with your family and Kenny and Dolly… You know I think that Kenny is just an absolutely sweetheart! lol

8. CrossMyHeartStudio January 1, 2011 at 4:43 pm

Happy New Year to You and Your Family Kathy!!! I have been working on this project and love, love, love IT!!! I am making both the 6 x 6 and the 8.5 x 8.5….I will be using your downloads for this project because I was not fond of gluing each number on myself…..YOU and all the PITA BABES have a safe, prosperous and wonderful New Year and I will see you all Monday night….just waiting to see what materials we will need….thank you so much for sharing this project it has been fun!!!

9. Helen January 1, 2011 at 4:55 pm

THANK YOU !!!!!! I cannot thank you enough, you so ROCK Kathy. I love this calender. I’ve made my own w/o the clock and was not looking forward to making all those days of the monthes. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! Love all that you do, such a talented and inspirational queen you are!

10. Fleasbenz January 1, 2011 at 5:14 pm

Happy New Year Kathy and family. Thank you Kathy for sharing all your wonderful projects. My husband laughed at me on New Years Eve because I hung up the Merry Christmas banner that I had JUST finished!

So Eventually I will make this beautiful calendar too – hopefully before New Years 2012.

11. Ownlittleworld January 1, 2011 at 5:15 pm

Happy New Year 🙂 I am going to start working on this calendar today! Looking forward to all your upcoming projects in 2011. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us…love it!

12. Patty January 1, 2011 at 5:26 pm

Thanks Kathy, just printed out the calendar pages to complete my project. Happy New Year and have a Great January with your Family.
    Cooktoy1@aol.com

13. solucky January 1, 2011 at 5:33 pm

Thank you so much, Kathy! Happy New Year to you and yours. All the best to you.

14. Brenda January 1, 2011 at 5:33 pm

WOW thank you sooo much!!!!! It was sooo nice to see you at the party last night I kept getting booted off….almost lost it when Tim came by!!!
    Happy New Year!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

15. zoe2000rlh January 1, 2011 at 5:59 pm

Happy new year! Thank you so much, can’t wait to used it.

16. Anonymous January 1, 2011 at 6:07 pm

love this calander keep making those great projects thank you so much

17. Linette January 1, 2011 at 6:47 pm

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! I was going nuts! I am making several of these and I cried when it came to the numbers. lol I can get back to work now. You are so talented and generous. Thanks for all you do for us. PTTP!!!!!! Have a SUPER New Year, we will all miss you in January. BUT, You deserve a break!! NJOY

18. CBH January 2, 2011 at 2:24 am

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Jan. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

19. Dee January 2, 2011 at 5:15 am

thanks kathy i tried something with mine today I erased the numbers and laminated it and tried my dry erase markers on it it worked perfect I can use this year after year now. once again you have outdone yourself so glad I found you and the rest of the pitas happy new year to all.

20. TUKI January 2, 2011 at 9:36 am

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Wow, Kathy… the calendar looks super awesome. I really love it. Your work is Top Notch!!!

xoxo,
    Tuki

21. Latinacreativa January 2, 2011 at 4:34 pm

Happy New Year Kathy!
    I wish you a year full of blessings and success. Thank you for all the smiles and laughter in 2010. You really help others feel lifted with your kindness and humor. God Bless you!!-Raquel B. (latinacreativa)

22. Pammy January 3, 2011 at 4:45 am

Kathy I really enjoyed working on this project and just finished making the 6×6 one and LOVE it but was not looking forward to pasting all those little numbers in place. Thanks for the printable…will make my life much easier!! Looking forward to your next project.

23. RissyLouToYou January 4, 2011 at 2:33 am

Can’t wait to do the calendar project (hopefully this weekend). I like the 6×6 size, so will do that one. Kathy, you get the best ideas and I appreciate that you share with all of us.

24. Teresa - in the Middle Side of Life January 9, 2011 at 6:53 pm

totally love the box/calendar. where do you find the boxes? i’d like to make one of these for my desk.

25. Beverly January 18, 2011 at 8:16 pm

Thanks for sharing….great idea…