Calendar Class Part Two

Hi Guys– Class will be on Monday, December 27th. Honey made plans and I didn’t know. Have a Merry Christmas Babes. Hugs and lots of Love to you and your families. I hope you get a lot of goodies from Santa!!!

1. TUKI December 24, 2010 at 5:59 am

And a Very Merry Christmas to you too, Kathy. Hope you have a wonderful time with those you love the most!

Giant hugs to you… God Bless!!!

Tuki

2. Wende December 24, 2010 at 6:16 am

Same to you. Yipee, will be able to make class on Monday! Have a very merry merry!

3. kcrazys kcreations December 24, 2010 at 6:47 am

MERRY XMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MY QUEEN. THE BEST OF WISHES. TO YOU ALSO.MAY YOU FILL YOUR HEART AND TUMMYS WITH LOTS OF FOOD AND LOVE….:)

4. CrossMyHeartStudio December 24, 2010 at 1:06 pm

HI Kathy:
    Of course, I didn’t get into the class last night and I am a NEWBIE to your blog but not your you tube….so I watched the class last night after you all were done….I just want to say that NOW I have subscribed to your blog so I DON’T miss a thing now. I am new to trying to get my business and designs online…however I just want you to know that you have inspired me to move forward with my business ideas and plans. Thanks for sharing……see YOU MOnday!!!

5. Bug Junkie December 24, 2010 at 2:02 pm

Kathy…Have a Very Merry Christmas and a Safe and Happy New Year!!

6. acs004 December 24, 2010 at 2:07 pm

Yea!!! I can make mondays class. The merriest holiday season to you and your family. Hope Santa is very very good to you. ( PS – Really enjoyed having mom on the show last nite.)

7. KreativeKarla December 24, 2010 at 2:36 pm

Kathy,
    I just wanted to wish you and your family the best holidays can bring. Thanks for sharing your talant with us. As always…I had a blast last night with the class and I will see you on Monday.

Feliz Navidad,

Karla

8. Anonymous December 24, 2010 at 3:54 pm

Merry Christams to all

9. nadine December 24, 2010 at 4:20 pm

Merry Christmas to you and to your family. I hope Santa brings you every thing you wish for. I had a blast last night, can’t wait for Monday.

10. Owassia December 24, 2010 at 5:12 pm

And here I rushed this morning to finish my homework! Oh well Monday works as well.

11. winniethescrapbooker December 24, 2010 at 5:22 pm

Merry Christmas to you and the fam!

12. MaggieLove December 24, 2010 at 7:14 pm

Kathy,I want to thank you for sharing your talent with us all. I love all your projects! I am not computer savvy, so i didnt know i’d be able to watch your live ustream class just by going there, but i did last nite and what crrraaazy fun! You r so vivacious and cool. YOU ARE THE QUEEN!

13. birdie2107 December 24, 2010 at 9:04 pm

I just found your site. Love your ideas! Thank you for sharing…

14. kcrazys kcreations December 24, 2010 at 9:08 pm

OK IS IT JUST ME OR ARE THE TAPEINGS NOT WORKING I SHOULD OF WROTE DOWN THE MEAG.NOW IM SKWERD. IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE TAPEING OF THE SHOWS…..WHAT ARE WE TO DO….

15. debannet December 25, 2010 at 4:16 am

Kathy… I know that Santa will be good to you this year cause you are so amazing with all of us..sharing your talents and creative ideas. Your laughter and personality bring joy into our lives. I’ve been so inspired by what you share with us (on my 3rd banner!)

Tuki… thanks for all you do as well!

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas filled with love and laughter.

16. Sheryl December 25, 2010 at 8:09 am

Hi Kathy, Merry Christmas to you and your family. I hope and pray that you have a wonderful and safe holiday. Enjoy!! Thanks again for taking time out to share your creativity. Had a blast Thursday and I’ll see you on Monday.

Gemz

17. Cristal December 26, 2010 at 12:21 am

YEAH!!! Thought I had missed it. Now I can see part two and relax while I watch and have the most fun of the day. Love your classes Queen Kathy.

Merry Christmas!!

18. Anonymous December 26, 2010 at 12:39 am

was there a missing part to the recording of part one? anyway, thanks for everything, wish i could make the live recordings though. darn graveyard shift makes it impossible,
    smacki