PTTP

For those of you that have been asking, What is a Pita? Please read below.

” Pita Babes” – Check out the official Pita Principles

What is a PITA?

P*I*T*A (pee~tah)
noun
slang [in sing] informal

1. annoying or tedious person, thing or task; 2. physical suffering or marked discomfort in a particular part of one’s anatomy, expressly your bum; 3. a familiar or humorous phrase or name given to a person (PITA: acronym, initialism a word formed from the initial letters of other words), expressly followers of Paper Phenomenon, exhibiting love, devotion or affection. 4.a sistah hood of the Queen’s devoted followers.

ORIGIN
Modern English
derived from a Tuki – ism

PTTP
Power To The Pita
noun
the memorable motto and phrase used to express one’s loyalty to the sistah hood of the Pita. 2. PTTP( acronym Power to the Pita)

Pita Pledge
I am a pita babe
I am beautiful, creative and fabulous
I will become one with my hot glue gun
I can express myself thru my creativity
POWER TO THE PITA

Official Pita Food
Chocolate

Official Pita Chant
Chirp, Chirp

Official Pita Hand Gesture (LOL)
fore finger and middle finger extended in the motion of a pair of scissors

Written by Wende at Passionately Paper

1. papergirl1107 November 2, 2010 at 4:03 am

omg ya girls are real funny pitas lol lol i love it

2. Vernetta November 2, 2010 at 4:25 am

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH! This is hilarious!!! TOO FUNNY I LOVE IT! Yall need to get these on stamps! hehe…Kathy sorry I missed class tonight! It is hard to make your weeknight classes as I am still getting home from work…boo..but I can watch is later!

3. BettyBee November 2, 2010 at 4:35 am

You have hit it exactly right, girl friend!!! PTTP forevah!!! Love it, love it, love it!

4. Crabtree Creations November 2, 2010 at 4:57 am

I have formally pledged my PITA pledge and done the hand sign. I ate a Hershey’s kiss to seal the deal and immediately felt empowered!
    Chirp! Chirp! Power to the Pita! Love it! I like the stamp idea, maybe we all could submit ideas for a stamp or digi-stamp we could put on our work! Ideas?

5. Bea November 2, 2010 at 5:52 am

OMG! (doing a scissor motion.)
    People will still ask what the PITA acronym stands for. Pain in the @SS!

PTTP

6. bernshwag November 2, 2010 at 5:58 am

Wende you go sistah!! Power to the PITA’S!!! (while doing the PITA official hand gesture)ROTFLMAO!!!!

7. Dawn-Marie November 2, 2010 at 8:52 am

Love it! 🙂

8. CREASTO "Die Welt d. Kreativen" November 2, 2010 at 9:09 am

yeah…PITA`s lives all over the world..here is a PITA Virgin from Germany*lol

PTTP *chirp chirp*

Conny alias Jumafabi(ustream)

9. Jen's Creation Station! November 2, 2010 at 10:16 am

I love it! Just last night I was scouting your blog for this very information! Love your videos, your blog, your accent (I grew up in PA) and your attitude!

Have a happy!

10. Jana November 2, 2010 at 11:21 am

Power to the PITA’s, right on!

11. Laura November 2, 2010 at 11:43 am

Wende you are so funny, PTTP – WOOOHOOO!! Love those pitas!!!!!!

12. Stephanie November 2, 2010 at 1:19 pm

I’ve been wondering for sometime what a pita is. Thanks for the enlightenment. I’m not sure but I might be one, too.

13. Owassia November 2, 2010 at 2:10 pm

That is the best! I put it on my blog in hopes of recruiting other PITA’s

14. Ceci's Blog November 2, 2010 at 3:20 pm

THANK YOU QUEEN. NOW I CAN EXPLAIN TO MY HUBBY WHAT IS PITAAAAAA!! YEAH BABY. HAHAHAHAHA TOO FUNNY!!
    POWER TO THE PITA’S!!!

15. luvglitztoo November 2, 2010 at 3:30 pm

Yes, Finally VALIDATION of the SISTAH HOOD!!! I will have chocolate and say Papah, WhatEvah, ForEvah. Thanks Wende, you have hit it on the mark!!! And thanks Tuki for all of your “isms”.
    I love my PITA Sistahs. And most of all to our QUEEN Kathy for making all of this fun possible. Hand Jesture “cut, cut & chirp, chirp to all. PTTP

16. luvglitztoo November 2, 2010 at 3:34 pm

One Last thing…my husband wants to sneak in an be a PITA. . .I told him to “Fo Git About IT”

17. suez November 2, 2010 at 3:42 pm

please have someone put this on a stamp and a card so we can proudly display for everyone to see.
    this is great wende
    pttp

suez

18. DoriG November 2, 2010 at 4:24 pm

Too, too funny! I figured out that PITA stood for “Pain In The A@@”! But I love the whole manifesto! I’ve been ‘lurking’ for a bit now, watching your classes: Love your creativity, love your projects, love your fun approach to life, love your “Mom” mode…LOVE everything. PTTP and gesture THE PITA salute! DoriG

19. Kim November 2, 2010 at 6:53 pm

I wish I could post a comment but I am rolling on the floor!! This is awesome! PTTP! Watch the hands PEOPLE ::doing scissor motion::!

20. WhichCraft November 2, 2010 at 7:56 pm

How awesome! How do I join the PITA BABES club!!

21. scrappingjoy November 2, 2010 at 10:58 pm

Just a laugh I needed to day. You rock, Wende! I’m a proud PITA!

22. Lucy Chesna November 2, 2010 at 11:11 pm

This is great…I am proud to be a PITA

23. zoe2000rlh November 2, 2010 at 11:48 pm

POWER TO THE PITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. Life On the Scrappy Side Store November 3, 2010 at 12:54 am

LOL love it! LOL I want the T-Shirt, stamp, and paper pad when it comes out! Wende that was good! Power To The Pita’s! Barbara

25. love2quilt95 November 3, 2010 at 6:41 am

Love it! My dh and daughter say I’m definitely a PITA! LOL! I think I might have to digitize the PITA pledge and embroider it out on a pillow or lap quilt. Thanks Kathy and fellow PITA babes for the humor and creativity you bring into my day.

26. solucky November 4, 2010 at 3:50 am

Too funny, girlfriend. Power to the PITAS!!

27. RissyLouToYou November 7, 2010 at 8:31 pm

Okay… I think I got a little closer to being “one with the glue gun” this weekend. I FINALLY, and I mean FINALLY, finished the Haunted House from the Fright Nite Crop. Mine’s a bit cutesy with pumpkins, but I like it. Will need to take a photo and share on the Forum (just ordered a digital camera and should get it this week). The Fright Nite Upstream was my first class and I had a great time, Virgin PITA.