Witch’s Hat- Treat Box

Here is what we are making on Monday Night!!!! It’s this Stinkin cute Treat Box. Break out your Tags, Bags, Boxes and More because we are using it.

PS: Gracie– this one is for you, because I know you have this cart!!!!!!!

1. tinkerbug September 19, 2010 at 2:32 pm

This will be so cute, Thanks for all you do Kathy!!!

2. do4x4 September 19, 2010 at 3:36 pm

This is so…cute. I’ll have to make this for my husband. He’s the big Halloween fan in our house. Can’t wait.

3. Mrs B September 19, 2010 at 4:01 pm

OMG How cute is that! I would have never thought to use that triangle box for a witches hat! You are sooo clever! I will be joining Monday night for my first Ustream! Can’t wait!

4. Wende September 19, 2010 at 4:38 pm

Is it big enough to fit my head? Love it! Thanks for making Monday Nights fun!

5. Barb September 19, 2010 at 4:51 pm

thanks Kathy! Now all us pita babes can wear our hats proudly!! very clever once again, love this one.

6. kcrazys kcreations September 19, 2010 at 6:42 pm

Thank you my QUEEN!!! perfect. i make my grandchildren hollyweeny bags every year this will be perfect.to go in there bags your a sweetheart im trying to purshase the cart you use a little at a time. so i can finish my projects. but thank you for thinking of me.Pita Babe.

7. Gramjak September 19, 2010 at 7:21 pm

This looks like such fun — and I actually OWN this cart!

8. Patty September 20, 2010 at 2:41 am

I CAN’T WAIT! Monday nite football is SOOOOO much FUN! Thanks Kathy!

9. BettyBee September 20, 2010 at 3:50 am

YaY!! This is another fabulous project!! Can’t wait to make this one 🙂

Hug,
    Betty

10. kats-lil-sis September 20, 2010 at 3:55 am

Oh wow…………how cute is that! Can’t wait for the class! I’ll be making some of them for sure! Thanks Kathy…..your projects are awesome!

11. Beckie September 20, 2010 at 9:44 pm

do you have a DS file so we can cut some I dont have the cart…

12. kcrazys kcreations September 24, 2010 at 5:45 am

my queen. were you gonna put the file for the wich hat . i know your busy . i have to cur 50 and dont want to cut by hand im getting lazy.thank you my queen when every you have a chance.