Back Pack Mini Supply List and Gypsy File

Hi Everyone– below please find the supply list for the Back pack Mini ablum Class on Saturday, August 21st at 8PM CST.

I was able to put a few more kit together. Click on the Buy Now Button to pick yours up. Kit Cost is $65 plus Shipping

KIT HAS SOLD OUT AGAIN!!!!!!!! Thank you!! You are going to have fun with this one!!!

Buy now Button Removed

Check out the video for all the bonus projects

Supply List

Cricut Cartridges- My Community and Locker Talk

Gypsy File:

Click Here to Download Kit Projects

Click Here to download Bonus Projects

Paper- DCWV- Grade School Stack

Paper bags- 6 paper bags – I will be using the Celebrate It brand from Michaels they measure 4 5/8” x 8 5/8”

Chipboard 2 pieces of 5.25”x 7” and 1 piece at 2”x 5.25”

Cardstock – you will need at least 3 sheets of each color: Kraft, Red, Yellow, Blue, Orange, Green. You will need this to cut out all of the elements with layers.

Embellishments– see my video for the embellishment that I used from the kit.

1. Jen August 19, 2010 at 4:09 am

Darling !!!
    I’ll try to make it this Saturday, but last time I tried to join the class UStream was giving me grief! I couldn’t even watch as an observer. 🙁

2. Jean August 19, 2010 at 6:03 am

This backpack is too cute!!

3. TUKI August 19, 2010 at 6:38 am

Hi everyone, I have converted the Gypsy files to .cut files for Design Studio!!!

4. CathieForman August 19, 2010 at 2:14 pm

Can’t wait for the class. How do I use the gypsy files? I do have a gypsy.

thanks
    cathie
    cathieforman at hotmail dot com

5. Kathy Files August 19, 2010 at 2:16 pm

Tuki the Bonus files have been updated. Thanks my friend you are FABU!!!!!

6. beazora August 19, 2010 at 2:22 pm

Kathy
    I can not wait for Saturday!!!!This backpack is too cute!! Thank you, GRACIAS!!!!you are the best I always have such a great time in your classes.
    I also want to give a big THANKS to PITA Babe Tuki for converting the Gypsy files to cut files for Design Studio Tuki you ROCK
    See you on Saturday!!!

7. Anonymous August 19, 2010 at 2:53 pm

I have never been to UStream before but sure want to be there Sat. This back pack is too cute. How does one make the gypsy file into a cut file? TIA bbarker@tc3net.com
    bevb

8. Kathy Files August 19, 2010 at 3:31 pm

Hi Bevb– Click on the Ask Tuki button on the right hands side and request the file. She will send it to you. See at the Class.

9. Kathy Files August 19, 2010 at 3:32 pm

Cathie– you can use it with either the Gypsy or Design Studio. Which one do you have?

10. TUKI August 19, 2010 at 4:34 pm

To Cathie Forman, I received your e-mail and sent you the files. I found some great YouTube tutorials for you… please check your e-mail!!

Tuki

11. JoAnn August 19, 2010 at 4:35 pm

This is a great project! You amaze me with what you can come up with. I will be making 4 of these. If you have any suggestions on where I can find the supplies that would be great. Looking forward to the class, as always. See you there!
    JoAnn

12. pcrusberg August 19, 2010 at 5:19 pm

Absolutely the cutest! I love all your projects and the adorable little pockets and charms that you add. Thanks!

13. Kathlene August 19, 2010 at 7:44 pm

Incredibly cute project! Pure genius.

14. Cristal August 19, 2010 at 11:53 pm

So-So CUTE!!! As always can’t wait for the class!

Your the best QUEEN!!!

Cristal
    I’m a Pita Babe!!

15. Niliza Momin August 20, 2010 at 2:43 am

Hi.. Is there a way we can make this at home with all the supplies and tips you give us? I cannot open the files that you have above for us to download. Please email the files and links to your YouTube tutorials?

email: nilizamomin@gmail.com

TOOOOOO cute!!!

-Niliza

16. Stampinlynne August 20, 2010 at 1:27 pm

Hey Kathy
    i just placed my first order with you 2 days ago and haven’t recieved it yet . I emailed you but haven’t heard back…i ordered the Tutorial Wedding. Should it come as an email download? If you could get back to me with details, i’d appreciated it! Thanks a bunch
    lynne Ciavarra
    lynne.ciavarra@gmail.com

17. JC August 21, 2010 at 7:32 am

Hi, Ms. Kathy!

I’m looking forward to this adorable backpack class. I’ve been busy this week with family issues, but I’ll be present tomorrow rarin’ to go!
    Zelda

18. - - Sheryl - - August 22, 2010 at 3:03 am

great class you got a lot done!

19. Deni August 23, 2010 at 9:06 am

that is amazing luv it!!!
    Do you have a pdf pattern to buy?

20. Tami August 23, 2010 at 5:23 pm

I just found your blog, and I am totally blown away with your creativity. I was at the Ustream class on Saturday and Sunday (didn’t log in) and I got the DS files so I can work on mine. I want to make this for my daughter. My boys are a bit too old for this, but once they see it finished, that may change! Y’all had a great time in your class and I can’t wait for the next one!

21. Jen August 24, 2010 at 2:00 am

Hey girlfriend… here’s the link for those that want that EKSuccess punch: http://ektools.eksuccessbrands.com/Product/Edge+Punch+Binding+Edge.aspx

22. Vernetta August 28, 2010 at 8:45 am

It’s the round binding edge punch….here..

Also Kathy, what size scor-tape did you use? I am trying to gather all the supplies to try this and where do I find the brown kraft paper that you used?

Thanks!

23. Jennifer December 12, 2010 at 3:53 am

I was wondering where in the world do you get the cute charms that you have been using in your videos? I LOVE the chalkboard and all the other ones in this video, as I do in all the videos! You are a very talented woman!!