A Bundle Of Joy – Ustream Class Link

Check out the class below LIVE or click on the link below to participate in the chat. Don’t be Late!!!

Click on the link to Watch and participate in the chat

1. TraciVee August 8, 2010 at 3:30 am

Thanks for a great project and a great evening 🙂

2. kats-lil-sis August 8, 2010 at 3:30 am

Lost my connection about 9:30. Did you miss me telling you to FOCUS!!!!!!! LOL!!! Will have to watch the video to get the rest of the instructions. Super cute project, Kathy!

3. TUKI August 8, 2010 at 4:41 am

Great class tonite, Kathy, and wow, no part 2, LOL! I am definitely gonna make this mini… it was super easy!!!

Hugs,
    Tuki

4. Cristal August 8, 2010 at 5:21 am

Hi all! Can’t wait to see the video. We had a great time at the wedding, but missed all the Pita Babes!

See you all soon!
    Cristal

5. Margaret August 8, 2010 at 2:13 pm

Had to leave the class early to go and visit my mum so just finished watching the last hour of this ‘show’!! So funny. Now I can’t find where I wrote down fellow Aussie Julie’s email address, sorry! – hey Julie from South Australia can you please e me!! Thanks Julie and a big thanks to Kathy for such a great class.
    NonnaMarg

6. Savahanna August 8, 2010 at 10:23 pm

Had to work, but got to watch the video later. Loved the class. I cannot wait for my kits to come in. Soo excited.

7. scrappingjoy August 8, 2010 at 10:43 pm

Your class was awesome!! Love them, Kathy the Queen

8. BettyBee August 14, 2010 at 5:48 am

Hi, Kathy! Loved watching your Christmas album/decor class! As always, my friend, you are a delight! Wish we could get together! Thanks for coming up with such a great Christmas in July project 🙂
    Love ya bunches!
    BettyBee

9. Anonymous August 19, 2010 at 10:07 pm

Where can I watch the video, as when I go to the Ustream it is just a black screen…I just found your blog and I am absolutely loving it!

Melitta