Always & Forever Class Links

Hi Everyone- Class is in session tomorrow, July 17th at 12pm CST.

Watch Live

Streaming Video by Ustream.TV

Or click on the link below to view my Channel

1. Cristal July 17, 2010 at 8:03 pm

Kathy today was just hilarious and FUN! You made that pita paddle come to life!
    Thanks for such a fun afternoon and I can’t wait to be inspired tomorrow!
    Cristal

2. Kathy Files July 17, 2010 at 8:56 pm

Thank you Cristal for making it for me!!! I love it!!! You are so Fab.

3. kats-lil-sis July 17, 2010 at 11:42 pm

Had fun today….but got booted off about half way through and couldn’t get back on. Just got done watching the video to catch the rest. Kathy you so funny and I love your classes. What a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon then with you.

4. Anonymous July 18, 2010 at 7:32 pm

OMG! 1st time watching you live. So much fun! I was laughing so hard… I think I got some amazing abs workout. Thanks again for all you do.

Thanks,
    Bea
    beazhoney(at)yahoo dot com

5. Barb July 18, 2010 at 9:33 pm

another great weekend of Kathy’s classes! I have so much fun and learn so much! thanks for all you do for us…

6. scrappingjoy July 18, 2010 at 9:37 pm

Kathy you are so great!! Just love your creativity.
    jmmaley(at) comcast dot net

7. KA July 18, 2010 at 11:31 pm

Hi Pita Queen , que rabia me perdi la clase de hoy, pero tengo visita de venezuela, vere la clase un besito
    Karla

8. kats-lil-sis July 19, 2010 at 12:00 am

Just got down watching Part 2 of Always and Forever. OMG……….I laughed so hard, I had to pause it to run to…………….well you know! LOL
    Part 3 on Thursday and I will be there!
    You just rock, Kathy! Love the classes!
    Kim

9. nadine July 19, 2010 at 3:49 am

Love all of your classes. I’ve only been able to watch a couple live. They are so much fun. Live is definately more fun than recorded. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talent and humor with us.

10. Carol July 19, 2010 at 4:22 pm

Thanks Kathy for sharing so much of your time with us. I have made so many of your beautiful albums. You are such an inspiration. The fly swatter is so cute and you are so funny with it….

11. Anonymous July 19, 2010 at 11:14 pm

Hi Kathy!I missed both classes this weekend.. hubby and I went away for the weekend to Palm Springs..:) anyway i just finished the first part and boy did i laugh! i just hope u dont swat me for not showing up…hehe. By the way I also would like to CONGRATULATE you for being on the Cricut Circle Design Team!!! You are Perfect for it !!! and im totally happy for you and excited to see what you come up with!! See ya Thursday!!
    Hugs,
    Sandy pheonix792001@yahoo.com

12. Loretta Norman July 20, 2010 at 11:31 am

kathy, i ordered the uptown girl file from you on sunday but never recieved the file. i couldnt find an email address so this was the only way i could contact you. thanks

Loretta

13. KreativeKarla July 20, 2010 at 7:12 pm

Kathy, I just want to thank you for the classes. I have not been able to see one live (YET!) but I am trying:) I have seen all of your videos and have made many of the projects. Thanks for sharing your talent PITA Queen!

Sincerely
    PITA Babe Karla

14. kcrazy July 20, 2010 at 7:30 pm

Good morning My PITA QUEEN.!!!i had a question for you. did you ever get around to sending the gift i won?. i know your busy.was just asking.looking forward to our next class your a blast.you dont know hou much i look forward to watch your. shows Pita babe signing off.

15. mash723 July 21, 2010 at 10:09 pm

Hi Kathy!!!

So bummed I had to miss these classes. Family time this weekend!! It was great fun with the fam and all, but……seriously, I was missing ya and all the Pita babes!! Watched both recordings though and have done my homework!! lol!! Will be there on Thursday night to finish it out!! Thanks!!

16. JoAnn July 22, 2010 at 2:42 am

I had to miss the classes this weekend but I have watched the first one and now I have one more to watch before I join you Thursday. Cathy is there anyway that you could do the Sunday Shows a little later than 12:30? I teach Children’s Church and I don’t get home until about 1:30. I’m on central time with you. I hate running in and trying to catch the last of the show. It is so much more fun chatting with all the P.I.T.A. Babes and watching than watching the recorded show. I can see how much fun I missed out on with Crystal’s great gift on the first show. Love the P.I.T.A. Paddle. I laughed so hard watching the recorded version but it makes me realize how much fun I missed. I hate to miss your show. I will see you on Thursday!!! I Love the Wedding Mini!!! You did a great job.

Love ya, JoAnn
    luv2scrap64

17. kcrazy July 22, 2010 at 5:48 pm

my Oueen. whens the next class?