Always & Forever Wedding Class – Rescheduled

Hi Everyone– I have to reschedule the wedding class for next weekend, Saturday, July 17th. I have to work tomorrow and will not be able to have the class as scheduled. I apologize for the short notice. I also hope to have the kit, A Bundle of Joy up tomorrow night– work has just gotten in the way of what I LOVE to do!!!! I will miss hanging out with you guys!!!! The Pitas and the gang have to roll next weekend!!! Hope you all can join me. Hugs Kathy

1. TUKI July 10, 2010 at 3:39 am

Aw shucks girl, you’re killin’ me… I won’t be here the 17th, we’ll be out of town. You better record the show, ok! 😉 Make sure someone moderates the measurements!!!

Love ya chica,
    Tuki

2. Kathy Files July 10, 2010 at 3:41 am

We are going to have to coordinate our schedules!!! We seem to be missing each other!!!

3. kcrazy July 10, 2010 at 3:45 am

no problem.your the!! PITA QUEEN!!. i just feel bad you have to work. will wait. it will give me extra time to gather my stuff togeather.Im just happy that i have the cartridge. your using.you just do what you have to do .!!YOUR WORTH THE WAIT!!!.HAVE A GREAT DAY AND REST.THIS IS PITA GIRL SIGNING OFF.:)

4. Sheryl July 10, 2010 at 11:17 am

Oh wow….I won’t be able to make it next weekend. I’ll be moving. Please record!! Have a great weekend. BTW, are you coming to CHA?

Gemz

5. do4x4 July 10, 2010 at 1:12 pm

Oh Kathy I’m so sorry you have to work. Darn work for getting in the way of what we all like to do. I’ll be watching on the 17th. Are you coming to CHA? I would love to meet you.

6. Terrii July 10, 2010 at 2:22 pm

Kathy,

Are any cut files going to be posted prior to the class, and supplies needed?
    Have a great weekend!
    Terrii

7. Deb July 10, 2010 at 2:40 pm

Stupid work! lol… I’ll do the right thing and go to the gym today instead! I will definately be here next weekend for the class 🙂

Debra7788

8. Barb July 10, 2010 at 6:31 pm

so glad I didn’t miss it today, had to work too! Off next weekend though, yea!! Don’t work too hard Kathy.

9. JC July 10, 2010 at 6:39 pm

Geez, finally a clear weekend to watch Kathy and then what happens!!!??

I understand the last-minute demands of a job or other commitments. I had a rush this past Tuesday for a deadline on Wednesday 7 a.m.! So I stayed up late to work.

No worries, Kathy. Work before fun (in this economy); but in the end, work hard and play hard.

Zelda

10. KA July 10, 2010 at 8:43 pm

Perfecto!!!! I had to work too, see you Pita Queen, and no Tuki for next week noooooooooooooooo!!! Love you Pita Girl

11. Anonymous July 10, 2010 at 10:06 pm

WORK!!! Don’t they know how important you are to us. You are our QUEEN!!! PITA Sistahs etc, etc. But good news because I would have missed some of it as I was putting my blondness back in my hair. I am so looking forward to next week. Have a great week and don’t work to hard.

Luvglitztoo

12. Wende July 11, 2010 at 12:37 am

See you next weekend. Can you post the measurements for the chipboard, the album, I mean. i am so looking forward to this class. Want to be ready! Love ya, Pita Queen!

13. mash723 July 11, 2010 at 1:18 am

Work…YUCK!!! LOL!!! Will miss you, but understand!! Hope to see ya next weekend PITA queen!! lol!!