A Bundle of Joy

Hi Everyone– Check out the samples of the A Bundle of Joy Baby Boy and Baby Girl Diaper Bag with Mini Album project. Hope you all like it. The kits will be posted tomorrow for sales. Email me at kathy_orta@yahoo.com

if you would like to pick one up.
Check out the Video below for the details on the Diaper Bag and Mini Album.

Tomorrow I will post the kit contents video.

Hugs Kathy

1. kcrazy July 7, 2010 at 5:35 am

Hi PITA QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!! to cute ill have to make one of each im getting another great grandbaby. dont know what it is yet to early that makes 3.cant wait for the class.im so happy that so many gals that are joing in on the fun.signing off PITA BABE.:)

2. Dawn July 7, 2010 at 2:06 pm

You are amazing my friend! These are just to cute for words.ALMOST wants me to have another baby so I can make these…lol

3. nadine July 7, 2010 at 2:37 pm

Both of these bags are so adorable. I will definately have to check these out. I just found you while you were making your “PITA” purses love your videos and your blog. I have finished my 1st purse and have two more to make. I will never show your projects to another “friend” who doesn’t scrap. LOL Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talent.

4. TUKI July 7, 2010 at 7:28 pm

Wow girl, you’ve really outdone yourself this time, those bags are absolutely ADORABLE!! Can’t wait for the class on these!!

Big hugs,
    Tuki

5. Anonymous July 7, 2010 at 9:06 pm

OMG, These are so beautifully done, but then everything that you do is so well done. Can’t wait for the class. I returned from vacation and am so glad that I did. I couldn’t get a good reception during your classe where I was and kept getting kicked offline. Now all will be right with the world I get to be with all of the PITA PEEPS!!

Luvglitztoo

6. Penny July 7, 2010 at 11:14 pm

What an amazing project..OMG! You are truly gifted. Can’t wait for the class.

7. cissi July 7, 2010 at 11:36 pm

Wow Kathy, you are truly amazing and sooooo gifted!! I love them both. Can’t wait for the class

8. Cristal July 7, 2010 at 11:53 pm

Kathy,
    These are great! Just watched the video and can’t wait for the class. You come up with the best ideas!!
    Cristal
    PITA BABE

9. Sheryl July 8, 2010 at 12:39 am

Wow!!! Kathy, these are soo adorable. You’ve done a Fantabulous job. Can’t wait for the class. Thanks!

Gemz

10. Cathy Martin July 8, 2010 at 12:55 am

These are really cute. I have recently discovered your blog and I’m a big fan already. I absolutely love the project that you did for Cropping With The Cricut Stars. I just started my blog and will be focusing on 3d projects as well. I’d love for you to check out a 3d playset I made last week. I think you might like it. 🙂 http://www.sniptuck.blogspot.com. I look forward to seeing what you do next.

11. scrappin sista July 8, 2010 at 9:29 pm

WOW!!! you are AWESOME!!!!!! i love these diaper bags!! you ROCKED this project!

12. Deb July 8, 2010 at 11:29 pm

Cute Cute Kathy!! 🙂 Can’t wait for the class 🙂

Debra7788

13. papergirl1107 July 9, 2010 at 3:57 pm

omg very cute love both just love ur stuff i cant wait to take the class on this one
    pita babes go wild lol lol

14. Tazza July 11, 2010 at 2:38 am

Ohhhhhh I am so in love.. these are so cute ! I can’t wait till the class! Thanks for your inspiration!
    Your Awesome girl!
    Love you …Your on Fire… 😀
    … like always!
    Tazza AKA DevilishDesigns

15. BearyNice2U July 18, 2010 at 8:29 pm

LUV,LUV,LUV, theses diaper bags and photo books!Watched your class on U-stream for the first time today. That wedding book rocks, my Daughter got married 7-10-2010 and she would Love it. I also have a new Great-Grand Son as of 7-9-2010. I want to make this project for him. You are one Talented Lady, hope you can pass it on to all us PITA’S online! Love that Fly Swatter! Thanks for teaching your fantastic and inspiring class! BearyNice2U

16. diana creations December 30, 2010 at 9:42 pm

how can i order the pattern for the diaper bag

17. Anonymous November 15, 2012 at 10:25 pm

I have to thаnκ уou fοг thе effoгts
    yοu have put in ωriting this wеbsite.
    I гeаlly hopе to chеck out the same high-grade blog ρоsts by you lаter on as well.
    In truth, your creative wгiting abilitiеѕ hаs inspired mе to get my
    verу own site nоw 😉
    Here is my web site turbulence training review

18. Anonymous November 16, 2012 at 3:19 am

Hellο there, just became alert to yοur blog through Gοogle, anԁ found that
    it iѕ tгuly infοrmаtive. I’m gonna watch out for brussels. I’ll appreciate if you cоntinue this in future.
    Νumeгous pеople will be benefited from your ωгiting.
    Cheers!
    Feel free to surf my sitefoothillscommunityworkshop.org